
Pizzaaaaa! ((:

Dione = Serious/angry face??? O: HAHAHA
Other than her, we're so angry/serious.

I dont know...

Tanmin is the sexiest! HAHAHAHAH. Fans of Nicole Kidman.

Chantal!!!
I went out with my kool bro today. HAHA. We went to town to check out some stuff for my sister, end up buying my brother's stuff and not my sister's, cause she doesnt want it. O: Ate Mos Burger. Healthy? My brother said, "See other people go out during the holidays, but you. You stay at home and use the laptop." I sayyy, "Whaaaaaaaaaaat. My friends all not free what. Vivien and KhaiWoon stays at home and study. Danielle have her couz. Teresa goes out with her church friends" Bro: " Who stays at home and studies?!" *Sounds abit shocked* "Idk.. Vivien la. My wannabe smarty pants friend" *Thinking that she is smart, wtfreak.* {Ends topic}
Hahahahahha. Ah, Im supposed to get on to revision. Procrastination. Shiatt. ): Facebook is being a bitch la. So slow! ): I dont know what to post now k. So bored. Sososososo bored. Turns out that afew people are going to school tmr. Like people, I mean Tanmin, Tania and Vivien. They go for CCA. Whatev. I miss EFL faciliation. HAHAH. Is that a word?! YKNOW. No one reads this chunk! But this is my blog la. Read or dont read up to you. I thought I should take away my tagboard. NO ONE TAGS. Sucks right. :/ I feel like eating salad. :D I found my sister's camera! HAHAH. Turns out that it is inside my box. :D Hehehehehe. I added afew people in facebook. They havent add me back. )): Sobs. Yknow I really hate the holidays. Feel the loneliness! HAHAHA. Heheheheh. Huhuhuhuh. HAHAHAHA. Huhahauhauhauhauhauha./ I miss the old times. Yknow, I actually have a picture of Mrs Francis. HEHEHEE. But I wont post it out. I am not that mean la. Im actually waiting for Danielle to like make a collage of all the student helpers. But I doubt she will do it. ): I cant wait for tomorrow, actually. We're going breakfast with Mrs Nooh. Like, O.O Ha. (: Posting random thoughts can bore people out, right. But it entertains me. DEAL WITH IT. Lalalalalala. (: Tell me who would read this. Tell me. Ohoh. I changed my personal message to Everybody's changing.Oh everybody's changing.And I don't know know know know know how much more I can take. HAHAHAHAH. I forgot what song this is from. ): Whee. Laalala. I think, I should have a twitter account. Should I? Though its kinda lame. Nahhhhhhhhhhhh. Waste my time. My sister have. HAHAHA. Speaking of my sister, she force me to join the Sorority Life in facebook. And she toggles with my account and her account. Lame or what! Please all, join it. It includes Danielle tooo!!! Hahhahahaha. If I am alot slimmer, I could wear pretty clothes. As you can see, I only have 2 white shorts. HAHHA. I am THAT FAT. That I cant find nice clothes. Laugh at me. Idc. I know Im fat. But dont make fun of fat people. ):
My friends like to comfort me. I hate skinny people, I hate you Danielle, yes. HAHAHAHA. I hate Yijing MORE. She sucks balls. :x Tell me, IS SHE FAT? Complain like !#$%#. If you diet, I think I would see you in a coffin very soon, yknow. GOD BLESS HER. (: Hahahaha, you would read this, Yijing. Cause its too long for your eyes. Wait wait, people have added me back on facebook. Yayy. Heheh

Angel's Wing? Guardian Angel?????
Does anyone have 6 Months By Hey Monday. Please send it to me k. Thanks. (: I want that video where we're all so spaz. Humans jumping over me! Heheheh. Facebook still an ass. ): Its so so so slow. Other websites are fine but facebook. WHYY. Sorority Life is for like, Idk. SO O.O Girly. NOT ME. HAHAHAHAH. My sister is such a weirdo. Today's post is not llong at all. Trust me. Its the pictures that made it LONG. (: My mama is home! 4.55pm. ((: YKNOW I LOST MY SCREEN PROTECTOR. LIKE SHIZ. )): Crappp. ROARRR. So HOT today la. Like H-O-T. HOT. HOTHOTHOTHOTHTOTHTH. :D I really miss helping out in EFL. Miss Chantal, Dione, Danielle, Tm. And us being such a spaz. (: I think I end here la. HAIZ. I really dont know what to say anymore. I would ONE DAY. Have post longer than this. (: See you tomorrow! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment