Ah, I am just lazy to post up pictures. I dont even know what picturs to post. (: Want pictures? Just give me your thumdrive. ((((:
Anyway, went back to school today. I hate going back to school at peak hour. :/ Annoying much. Squeezy and slowww. I took more than 1 hour to reach Harbour Front. It took exactly, 1 hour 10 mins. -.- So was late. But anyway, Lx, Lou and Ms Cho (sp?!) and took Mrs Nooh's car. HAHA. She always gets the wrong way to our destination and we were on a Amazing Race. HAHA. We're rushing against time. (: But we bought paint. Oh yeah, we went Ikea and bought stuffs there. We spent alot of time and bought only 5 items for $115. Expensiveee. LIKE, O: Then went back school, and fed the hungry people. I cant do detailed description of my so called adventure today. HA. (: Bye. Thanks to Mrs Nooh who treated us lunch and Lx for sending me home from Gombak. (: The rest of my hols. I think I should revise, could forget about going out. Bye!
Ophe\
No comments:
Post a Comment