Anyway, today went well. Emily Koh didnt come today! Phew! :D HAHAHAHAH! But, I didnt make it to become vice chair. Ah well. :/ And then, physics was fine. Chemistry too. Mrs Nooh taught us. She summarised what Mr Wang taught us today. Its much clearer now. I miss Vivien. She stopped talking to me. HAHAHHAHA! No la. She so busy. :/ At least, Danielle can message lor! You, not even a single message or letter. At least, I go home with Khai, I go home with Elmo. I message Danielle, Vivien? Its like messaging a dead person. "Do you have red file?" ".......... *cricket sounds* " Go die. Haiz. These are the busy people.
HAIZ. Lifes tough. Know the meaning of being accused! HAHAHA. So bored. I dont know how to do physics! HAHAHAH! Wlao, tmr got POA. Mr Lim. OH YEAH. I forgot to say that Mr Pek was our relief teacher for Lit. He failed his O's Lit. O: Theres nothing else I can say. Idk. I have chinese tmr. :/ Bye. I got to stay back tmr for CNY decorations. I hope there isnt much homework to do. ): HAIZ. Bye.
Ophe\
No comments:
Post a Comment