Today was fine, I guess. I need to understand that most of my friends arent as free as me. They have more subjects that me. And few of them have cmc positions unlike me. So they'll be twice as busy as me. So yeah. If I am angry with them for not making time, then Idk. I would be a childish girl. But anyway, I just really want us to go out as a clique for at least, once a month or something already. And I hope that now that you're in cmc, just dont change so much. We're already in the different class already, I cant really accept to changes. Im learning to, kay. ):
The most prominent thing that happened today was that for Lit, we went to alot of places! First, we went to staffroom and waited then went to General Office and the front desk lady said Cyberland, no one is there. So TM, said, we should go zig zag. And finally, we found our class! Supposed to stay back today to do our class decorations but then Teresa said we got nothing else to do so Jing and I went to help 3B. (Actually, we didnt help at ALL) We're just playing a fool. (((: We slacked there. And left after 3.30 and went to Tiong got Old Chang Kee and then went home with Vivien. That girl, is as if I've not seen her in ages that I felt fed up and decided to keep quiet awhile and she thought it was weird. Well, you're too busy to talk to me during the weekdays so I lost touch on what we could actually talk about. But later on, it was alright. Webcam with Danielle was stupid la. HAHAHA! :D Okay, I think thats about it. (: So boring. Bye.
I've decided that I shouldnt care about what you are now or how you are now. You change. Idk if you change or maybe you're just like that. I wouldnt know. Cause you're starting to piss me off.
Ophe\ I, cant accept these changes, just yet. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment