Monday, December 1, 2008

OMG, 5 MORE DAYS! 5 MORE DAYS!
Till that Msia princess gets back in Spore! Yay!
Go figure.

Elmo is back on like today. (Its monday.) 1st Dec!

Saturday,
Out with my parents, sissy+bf to JB to catchhhhhhhhhhhhh, TWILIGHT!! Hhahahaah, my sister and I watch it online before and then now we catch it on theatres, and we're laughing at Jasper, O.O, hes almost like that most of the times. Yeah, cause of Bella's scent. It was funny! It was nice and awesome. One thing bad about it, they censored the kissing scene! Tsk. It was PG13!! Hahaha. (((: We're freaking out cause of Rob, she made me. HAHA. No la, sheee was freaking out. Hahah, not freaking out freaking out, but like, " *smiles so wide at me and laughs*" Oh, I got to thank my sister we catch it in Msia. HAHAHAHAH! We're quite happy that we watch it in theatres already. Yay!! But then when Twilight comes out in Singapore, I'll watch with my friends. I dont mind watching over and over again. My sister is going to buy the DVD. I heard theres like one of Midnight Sun's scene. Well, Idk. I heard it from some guy on youtube. Some Eric guy. Idk. (: HAHAH. Then after watching Twilight, we walked around and then went back home and prepare ourselves for my cousin's 21st. It was quite a huge party on a small area, the chalet was small for his friends. I guess. Idk. All alcoholics. I drank sparkling ribena. HAHAHA. Oh! Then we played Bingo. My brother and sister and my cousin bought for tickets. I took 1 from my sis and didnt win, but she did! But the one from my brother, I won like $6.50? I gave back the money I owe him, 2 bucks, the price of the Bingo ticket. HAHAAH! Joel was sooooooooooooooooooooooo ADORABLE. He was always happy when we speak gibberish to him and make those baby noise, those like lizards all those.(Idk.) And he smiled so brightly! What a chubby little baby. Oh, and my niece, Edna, is going to IJ Toa Payoh (sp?). My cousin was expecting a call from Kellock. Why cant she get Kellock, I mean I might be able to see them! Hahhaa, oh well. Went home around, 11.30++? Idk. Surf the net awhile, and slept.

Sunday;
Well, nothing much. Really. I was watching Twilight interviews. HAHAHAH. Had Macaroni for dinner. OH YEAH. How can I forget this part. My sister did a facial for me. God, I swearrrrrrrrr! It was pure hell! (Its going to be gross if you read on. :D ) She squeeeeeeezed all the blackheads around my nose area and chin area! Yeah, I do have ALOT, I think its freaking gross. First, she cleaned my face and ask me to go wash it myself later on. Then ask me to steam my face, (she forceeeeeeee me!), then squeeze those black heads. And I screamed and screamed and teared. IT WAS REALLY PAINFUL! Squeeezing and squeezing! No, wait. She wasnt squeezing, at alll! She was 'scraping', Idk if what she really was scraping or squeezing. But like yeah, the steaming thing opens up my pores. HAHHAH. I guess? Then put the facial thing on my face. When she was applying those blue stuff on my face, it instantly burn, it was hot! It was actually just the effect. AHAHHAA. Well, thats all luh. Its 2.21AM. And it'll appear as MONDAY, 1ST DECEMBER. Speaking of which, did I mention that my school books should be delivering in the first weeeek of december. what the !#$%%^#$&*!!!!!! Seriously, its so freaking annoying. Its almost cheating my mother's money. Ah well. I need to pee so bye now.


Ophe\

No comments: