Monday, December 1, 2008

I dont know if its me or just the weather that is giving me headache, now.

Well, this is what is going through my head.

The latest thought was, "speak of the devil" , no actually it was, "stop talking to meeee!"

And just now before speak of the devil, was
"No, we're not best friends anymore. And I dont know if we even friends. We hardly talk. Basically, Idk. Maybe, we ran out of what to say or Im just filled with rage or hatred or something that I dont want to talk to her. Idk. :/"

The headache is killing me. My right brain is going to be dead flat. I guess I know whats the reason behind it. My late nights and almost early afternoons. I always sleep very late and woke up with less than 11 hours of sleep. Ha, yeah. Its the holidays, and I can sleep more than 8 hours. I guess? Hhahhaa, no! I dont sleep 12 hours everyday. Its almost 11 hours, at most.

"You're not bestfriend. You were never. " Hmm, I should have thought of that a longgg time ago. What AM I THINKING! Ha.

"I dont have the same kind of feeling everytime I talk to you. Its like Im talking to some unknown person that I just met not too long ago"

"Yeah, I know, Im mean. Its to show my displeasure" HAHAHA.

"spare tyreeee" Tire? Or Tyre? Or? Idk

"Its hard to let go?"

An agony of doubt. Go figure.
I think I should stop here. Cause my headache is killing me. Bye now.

On a random note, Popular finally deliver books to me. Like wow, and worst of all, they didnt deliver all the books I ordered. Got to go. Dinner time. (: Bye.

Ophe\

No comments: