Friday, October 24, 2008

I look awful here. She insist! :P


Ps: I need to take more pictures with youuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Dedications.



To: Vivien aka Vibrator. (JK!)
Vivien aka Vivien.

Vivien, you're a very great person who improves alot in both studies and behaviour and attitude. I've seen you change throughout the year to become a better person. You've stop saying your vulgarities and become more mature compared to the last time I know you. Though, you may still be childish but everyone is childish in their own ways. Thank You, for being there for me. Thank you for having honest moments with me. Thank You for these few days. It was a great memories in my head. I hope that I was there for you when you neeeded me. I hope you will remember me too. You're a friend to me since primary school and look where have we ended, being in the same clique as you and end up being good frends. You're a good mother. You really are. Some day your kids would want to be like you and go, "Mummy is the best!" Hhahah! You're lame and always lame. Nothing can change that. Thats the Vivien I like you to be. You've been awesome friend to me. We may not be in the same class next year but you'll be in my memory. Hope that we could stay as good friends no matter what kay. [: I love you and you miss me. Hhahahhaa. I'll miss you too. Take Care of yourself and if you need someone I hope I can be the one being there for you. [:

xoxo,
Ophe.

No comments: