Friday, October 24, 2008


I need more with you with you with you with youuuuuuuu!!
Dedications.
To: Teresa aka HoneyStars/ Sweets.
Although, I hate the colour green. It doesnt mean I dont love you. Aww, I do. I know sometimes, Im short-tempered with you and MOODSWING-ED you. Im sorrrrrry! I get impatient towards you sometimes. I know. ]: Teresa, you're so huggable. That is one thing I'll always remember. You always give me the best hearts, best hugs. No matter who you _____, as long as it makes you happy. Im happy for you. Dont worry about your mother, you'll always have me. And alot others love you too! I hope I was the one who needed when you were down. I try to be there for alot of people. I love the times when we go out with you. I love going your house and have a BLAST there. We'll go high playing rock band. As if we're real rockers! Woohoo! Hhahaah. And you always teach me maths! Thank You, sweets. You're a great person deeeep down in your heart. A guy would love you. We'll go shopping one day kay! I know sometimes, I hit you. ]: Ah, I hope you wont forget me kay! [; Pass by me call meeeeeeee. I lurbzxz youzxzxxz. I would want to keep contact with you all time. I had my ups and downs with you. And I regret having downs and loves having you as my good friend. I appreciate alll the times I spend with you. You're wonderful friend, wonderful goodfriend. Stay Happy alright?
Love you,
Ophe aka Sweets.

No comments: