Sunday morning, went to Carlton Hotel to eat Dim Sum at Wah Lok(sp?). Ate until very very full! [: After a wonderful brunch, we went back to buy beancurd(dou fa, in cantonese) HAHAH. idk how to say in english, but its beancurdd! HAHA. Okay,then from then watched tv. I didnt study at all today. No concentration, determination and motivation to study. I feel like pig. Shit. Ah well, right after this post. Im determined to study. I should. [: Then around 6.40 we ate our dinner. Curry with Roti Prata, homemade. Cept for prata. HAHA. Yummy. I ate very full too! Then, later fetched my brother back to Pasir Ris, hes going back to Tekong. Then came home and watched more tv. [[: Hmm, yeah. Tmr will be for sure, a must, a, whole day study. At 4,i'll have maths tuition, so it'll be covered for maths. :D HAHAH. But as for science, maybe it'll cover during tuition. And tmr MIGHT not be a good day, my stupid irritating, high voice, stingy, old hag is coming to my house tmr to visit my granny. :/ NOISY! Omg, hope even after closing the door, and playing my music, i wont have to hear her freaking voice. HOHO. Ah well. Thats all. Bye now!
Ophe/
No comments:
Post a Comment