Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hi, Happy National Day. What i just said, is how people start their post. HAHA! Anyway. Hmm, Im kinda bored right now. Im supposed to study. But i only can study at night. For some reason. I mean, i dont have any determination/motivation for me to study right now though. Even if i had, maybe i'd be studying a little bit. I'll have prawn noodle for dinner tonight! Hoho. Yay. I need to buy new pens and pencil case. ]: My pencil case been using for more than a year aready. I think about 2 years or more. And its in a baddd condition. So i change to another temp one. Hmmm, exams are coming real soon. Like in 3 days? Oooooooooo, shit. HOHO. Theres no school on monday. But i got to do afew things. Need to complete my art and D&T. And on monday, my auntie is coming. Ew. Shes super NOISY. :/ Ah well. I lock myself in my room,if possible. HAHA. I dont feel like its National Day. So boring now. Hmmm, oh yeah. To celebrate, National Day, we're going to eat dim sum tmr morning with my family. I like to go out eating with my whole family. :D If we did things together is even better. [[; Alright, i think thats all. Bye now.

You taught my heart
A sense i never knew i had.
I cant forget
The times that i was lost and depressed from the awful truth
How do you do it?
You are my heroine.

Ophe/

No comments: