Oh lord! I havent been posting these days. Mainly because im lazy. But who would read anyways! Oh well. Anyway, lets seeeee, on Monday, which is just yesterday. Er, what did i do? Errr, OH! We went to the lab for English to do some research for our thingy la. But then half way searching, we stop and went to watch some trailers. WAHAH! Im looking forward to Repo! The Genetic Opera. Omg. The trailer looks damn cool. HA. Anddddd, Hope it isnt NC16. Roarrr! PG. HahhaA! Thennnn, had er, what did we have. Yes, History. In library, was fine too. And then later on was maths, did a Venn Diagram Test at the end of the lesson. I got 3/6 HAHAHAHA. Passed. D&T, I got my wood aready. But i havent cut yet. I need to draw on my piece part on it. Then after yesterday, went home straight.
Today! English the the persuasion(sp?) map and yeah. Then had PE. First, we had sit ups. Quite alright? Then had, pull-ups. HAHAHHA! Pathetic. Then had History in library again. Watched some video and some of them going to have their verbal assessment. O: Shit. Haizzzzzz! Then later, maths. OMG. Im failing my test. Better not lor! Wah lau. Then had art. The nosiest time. Not me, but someone else. -.- Drew my flower but it kinda sucks la! Danielle's one is nicer. [; Had music, we're going to do some MTV. O: Cool. After school, went to eat long john with Lixian, Tanmin, Teresa and Christina. Then later, we all headed to sans bookshop and later on. We went to buy Lixian's DS Guitar Heroes. OH. MY. GOD. I so so so so so want! ROAR! Its fun. But EXPENSIVE. 75 bucks. Someone buy for me for CHRISTMAS! :D HOHO. Pleaseeeeeeeeee, i want! Anyway, then later on, TM and Xtina went around diaso and places. Lixian and I was sitting down playing. Oh yeah. The guy who sell the game to Lixian was nice. HAHAHAH! I guessed his age and got a free gay purple bunny for freeee. Okay, so random. Anyway, Xian and I sat down and played. After like, 3.30 walked around. Went to page one. Ooooo! Their binder notebook very very nice. But very very EX! X.X.X.X. X.X Ahhh! 16 over bucks for a binder notebook. Its really nice. I like. [; And woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Someone got something! Omg. I want to. Okay. Guess its enough of wants for today.
My wishlist [: ;
Guitar Heroes [DS!]
New handphone.
the binder notebook from page one.
if possible, a new ipod. [:
HOHOOOOOOOOO! I want. Bye now!
Ophe/
No comments:
Post a Comment