It's hard to see you, we are older now
A big shout out to my dear Tm. :)
Well, that busy flying bee is buzzing with her truckloads of piling work and had SO MUCH DAMN TIME to whatsapp me. I like that. I love that. I love her. :) Why? She whatsapp me non stop till i actually reply. I felt bad, really guilty, cause i didnt have much time to reply her, or my phone is not with me. Hi Tm, if you are reading this, BE A PATIENT GIRL and wait for me to reply. You're so sweet to get whatsapp to keep contact with me, but i cannot do the same for you.. She whatsapp me, spam me till I reply. Love her tho she's annoying the shits out of me. AND WHEN I DONT REPLY, SHE CALLS ME TO REPLY HER ON WHATSAPP. FML. I wanna kill her. REALY. HAHAHA. Hope to see you soon!!! <3
School was fine so far! Have really great, nice, awesome group members! Tomorrow is a different module, hopefully my group members are nice! :D I cant wait for the weekends! I am gonna have my contacts and gonna bond with the famfam!! OH YEAH!! See for more updates! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment