Your slips and slurs and play on words.
Today was a damn great day. It was shopping day!!!!!!! Wohoo!! Thanks to my sister, she asked me out to shop!!! :) Ive been dying to shop (in a way, cause i want to go back bangkok again..) yeah. HAHAHA. Met her at Orchard Mrt and made our way to Far East. Had Thai food for brunch (Hhaha, thai food!! :D ) And then we head off to start our shopping. Okay, so here's the truth. It was supposed to be me shopping (and of course my sister, in some way) BUT, in the end she bought more things than me. HAHAHA. But oh well! I had fun while it lasts. :) Cause i bought a top and a pair of jeans. WAHAH. I'm a happy girlll. :) And my shopping is being payed for. But it cost less than 60 bucks altogether!!! ;) Sissy spent quite alot lor. HAAHAHA. Im lacking in more tops and of course, shoe & bag. I am so thankful for my sister!! Shopped with me and bought for me too. ;) Love her so much. :) I felt kinda bad so i treat her soya bean and some you tiao. It's the least I could do okay. But it's not cheap also k! It's the Food Opera lor. But it wasnt as nice. :/ But I treated her nonetheless. :) And i still feel kinda bad, cause she spent the whole day with me and bought things for me. Hehhehe. I am still so happy with my little buys my sister bought for me. :) Hope she will manage to find some good f21 items for me. All these is gonna be for my poly days. :) I wanna shop more. Oh yes! I THOUGHT i lost my phone when actually my phone is between the clothe and leather of my bag. Like wtf right, how did that even happen? Because there's a hole somewhere in my bag, that i didnt realize. Thank God. :) I am really grateful for the things and friends that I have. Thank You and May God Bless You. ;)
Well, i feel quite annoyed that my friends get to meet each other EVEN at night cause like, wtf, i cant. Cause i had to work till 9. I liked my working hours then, but now it's all bullshit. I know i'm not in the damn position to complain. Just maybe you could put yourself in my shoes. I think everyone should do that once in awhile. Okay, i shouldnt rant anymore, it has no end cause i am forced to work till end april. REALLY FML FML. Yeah, whatever it is. Guys, if you are going out, i can only meet you guys like, at night after 9. I hope it's not that inconvenient for you guys. Still, i hope nobody hides from me or like, lie to me. You should know how I feel. In wahtever situation, i dont want anybody lying to me, even if it's the sake of me. If the truth hurts, i'll just cry and want to overcome it. If you tell me to quit, well, i tell you one thing, i cant. I got a damn damn responsibility to fulfill.
So guys, i hope i receive your understanding and as well as your support. Thanks. :) i'll appreciate that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment