Thursday, February 24, 2011

These words that hold our breathe
Forget the things we swore we meant

Dear Tm wants an update. But nothing much in my life. Okay here's what happened to me. -.- HA.

Today wasnt a good day to start work with. Why? Because, IT RAINED. I had an umbrella with me, but what the hell, what's the point... my legs got so drenched, my jeans got so wet. :/ Oh and another thing is, this is stupid, yknow what's stupid. A boy and a girl at the staircase, sitting down, talking. LIKE WTF. YOU STUPID? It's FRIGGIN PATHETIC. Get a grip, kids. What's up with you sitting at staircase, talking. Are you so poor that you have no where else to date? But to date at a staircase? REALLY?! HAHAHAHA. I'm not jealous or whatever, i'm disgusted. It is pathetic. Really. HAHHA. I was like laughing~~

Okay. :) No offense to people who actually did that. :O And I finally got my enrolment package. FINALLY~~ Got some good laptop offers, Bro said to get those the school offered. Hmm, okay. :) So work, i like to type only, i dont want to answer phone calls and do sales. :/ It's uncomfortable. :O I dont know. :O Dont expect much from me. If only you can give me full details on how to do sales, i might just know how to do for you. :) Gosh. HAHA. OKAY. THAT'S AN UPDATE FOR YA.

No comments: