Cause when I caught myself, i had to stop myself.
Helloooooooooooo. :) I've got myself a job. Like, finally. :O But, sadly, there's just a damn downside of the job, something i do not wish to mention. :/ So with that said, i am just really really sad that i couldnt talk to my friends as often already, couldnt meet them already. THAT'S JUST REALLY SAD NEWS. :( Really really really missing them. HAHA, looking at our USS pictures and RWS pictures, missing those days really. :) Hehehe, so i thought of this. :O SNAIL MAIL. HAHAH! I dont know i was just suggesting. :) Well yeah. Messaging each other is the only way of contacting now. :( Well! BETTER THAN NOTHING! HURRAH. :D
Okay, so recently, before i got the job. I was on the down hill, on my own, i was near death (mentally), until yeah, i caught myself, i calmed myself down, and of course, then, my friends rescued me too. Well, i dont know if you guys actually realized, the amount of time i have with me now, is quite a bit. And when time is alone with me, it did lots of mind games within me. Yeah yeah, i snapped myself out of it. And I'm alot better now. I hope nothing changes, right?
I mean, no, my mental suicide had nothing to do with friendship, it's just something else. Yeah?
So yes, so far, my job is fine. Hopefully, just didnt wanna do much of the sales part because i'm still so uncertain with it. :O Gosh, it really sounds like i have no work tmr, but i'm left with 2 more days and 10 more hours of work! JIA YOU. HAHAHA. Well, i guess the pay is fine. I dont need the money, even if i do earn the money, it's money for rainy days (my 'insurance') yknow? Least, i dont have to depend on my mother when it comes to my holidays. :) maybe, if i did earned enough $$ i might just pay 20% of my laptop money. :O DEPENDS~ (See my mood) HAHA. Gosh, enrollment package is not in yet. :( I am, i guess excited to see what will I be doing. :O Heheh. :) Yesh.
To all my dear friends out there, working their asses off, (and studying their guts out),
there's a fatty girl at BB, missing you! So yeah! Do give me a call, if you read this. :)
Call after 9, @ 9123 4567 HAHAHAHA. You think that's my number? :D See ya. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment