Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thank you for the presents and wishes. A birthday post is coming soon!! :)

/Edit



So! I had celebrations on the 1st of Jan! I invited my friends and relatives. Guess what! IT WAS CHAOTIC. Heck, the time I woke up, i didnt have a good time, i got a scolding from my grandmother just because i forgot to remind my godma that i changed the date. The dates got everyone so worked up that it affected my mood for my birthday celebrations, i wasnt looking forward to it anymore. :/ Nonetheless, my friends and brother never failed to cheer me up alot. kbglttm (V, H, K, TM, LX & J) came over! I thought it was gonna be boring at first. Cause already, i was feeling quite down, both emotionally and physically. I wasnt feeling very well yesterday. But I wasnt gonna be a party pooper for my own birthday.

They had fun gossiping about someone and played some Wii and had popiah party. They really love the popiah i think! :O HAHAHAH! And then...

"OPHE, LET'S DO A CURRY SHOTS!!!"
"WTH! NOOOO!!!"
"CMON LA! JUST DO IT!"
"HUH.... OKAY LA!!"
*So i got very on about doing shots of curry (which is kinda spicy..)*
"OPHE YOU BIRTHDAY GIRL! DO 2 AND 1/2 SPOON!!"
"WTS!"
*PUSHES 2 1/2 SPOON IN A CUP OF CURRY TO ME*
"OKOK! LET'S DO IT OUTSIDE, LESS CROWDED, LESS NOISE, AND PG!"
"EH OPHE, WHY YOU START TO DRINK ALREADY!"
"OKAY, ON!"
"START"
*SHOOTS DOWN THE THROAT*
* I WAS STILL CHEWING THE CHICKEN!*
I was the last to finish! HAHAHAH.

So we went outside and did our shots, if i'm not wrong, the video is with Juli! So we had our shots of curry. H, V and Tm made me do my birthday shots. HAHAH! AND THEN THEY TOOK COKE, SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTURE AND OPEN IT, SHAKE IT AGAIN. GOT ALMOST EVVERYBODY WET WITH COKE/7UP. Gosh~~~~~~~~~ I cleaned up our act and get busy and cleaned up in my room!

In my room, we talked about alot of things, hahahah! I dont know what we're talking about. TTK and just yknow girls talk. Gossips. HAHAHA! And our future. :O CUT CAKE! It was more than just chaotic, i dont know how to explain, so many people, so little space. As usual, Grans 'birthday' hahahahah! Well, at least i had my family shot, just sad that i didnt make a wish before blowing a candle. * i wanna do well for O's and hope that my friends get what they want and my family to be healthy and harmonious * my wish! PLEASE DO COME TRUE. Joel was being a naughty but such a cutie. To my dear friends, thank you for being so patient during the cut cake period, it was so chaotic, i'm glad you are smart to sit on the staircase... Sorry i kinda gave the cake to you last. Yeah, thanks for being so understanding! I love your present surprise and i love the tumblr/mug/cup! HAHAHAHAH! I love it, to the fact, i dont wanna use it, bu she de. (YKNOW?!) Hehehe, too precious to use it. Hehehe, I WILL USE IT! After they left, i continued playing Wii with the kids. :) Joel is just too adorable! Edna, Janna & Reena too! Congrats to my couz for the 5th! WOOHOO! :)


Thank you for all the birthday wishes and greetings i received from my friends. Friends and acquaintances i do not expect to receive from too, thank you so much. I love the presents and your presence! THANK YOU! At the end of the day, my dear friends left the place around 10 plus and i bid them farewell. :( I had a slight fever and swollen throat (like as if i swallowed a ball in my throat, stuck.) and eventually a cough. My sisters and couz and sis's friends played Wii and had a ball of time! I had a ball of time (FUNNY~) HAHAHAH! And then i bathed and took a pill, got to sleep soundly. Today's my birthday, sad to say, it was boring on my birthday.. it was just really boring. Cause i did nothing but rest. :O Should have went dinner with Teresa but i couldnt. I feel so much better now. When I woke up in the afternoon, i thought it was only 8.40 and i thought i lost my voice. Joke. I must be crazy back then.

Once again, thank you to my friends and family! Love you too much! :)

No comments: