Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SAWADEEKA~~~~

First day at Bangkok. \^.^/
w Mumsy, Sissy & Aunty Irene!



Woke up at 730 and left the house at 9 to fetch Sis then we were on our way to the budget terminal. Had Macs for breakfast, checked in and waited and waited. Oh! I went in the perfumery and cosmestics as well. Got myself foundation and eyeliner! Cheap stuff k. It's about 10++ bucks each. :) And the Victoria Secret Body Mist is 18 bucks! :O isit cheap? (Tm & Lx?!) Gosh we almost ALMOST missed our flight. Hehehh. Last call already! :O got myself a window seat and took a few nice shots of the sky & clouds. :) Slept for about an hour until some bitch decided to continue kicking my chair!! :/ Annoying, so I started talking to my mum. :)

Reached Bangkok around 3 plus and checked in our hotel at about 5 plus. Jam and custom took alot of time. :/ hotel isn't that bad. :O Small for a deluxe room. :O but ah well, shared a room with Sissy. :)

Had Coca for dinner. Walked around Siam and saw afew good deals wanted to get myself some sunglasses but to no avail. ;( Really wanted one. Gosh, why does the things I always want, had to be either scratched or dirtied. :/ Walked to MBK and walked walked still no glasses. :( Hmmmmmm~ oh! Got myself a wallet! But it was dirty but I really like it alot, so even if it's dirtied I bought at a super cheaper price. :) then had swensons for ice cream! Sticky chewy was yumz! \^.^/ then took BST ( the mrt of BKK) and took the train to Nana (our hotel is near there, and it's a train station) ( I saw Nichkhun on TV too! Hehehehhe!!! \^.^/ ) Put down the tidbits and stuff we bought at MBK in the hotel ( btw, i don't see a converse shop at MBK!!!! :O ) Went to 7-11 and bought MAMA (Khai, Yknow this right?) Hahah! Now they are massaging their feet while I relax. Me no massage because I dont like my body to be touched by others! :O not even fish! :) Hahahah! After massage we were hungry and had subway! :O Ikr! :O then after which we went back to the hotel and rest. goodnight! :)

Day 2, Day 3, Day 4 and Day 5.
SHOP SHOP SHOP/ EAT EAT EAT EAT.
I couldnt get clothes/shoes for you guys cause i am not allowed, my mum scared i buy wrong size then you cannot wear. SO CUTE BAGS FOR YOU. ;)


Okay, so that's a small post of my BKK trip.

Today, I woke up in shock, thanks to VNHM. She called my HP and my house phone, here's my unwaking conversation with my maid

"ophe, ophe, vivien ask you to call her now"
*groggily* "now????????... WHO'S VIVIEN?!"
"your friend vivien!"
"ah~ yeah okokokok"

HAHAHAHAHAH. Oh well. Yeah, anyway, appealed and got in. Bye.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: