Everybody wants to change the world.
But no one, no one wants to die,
wanna try, wanna try, wanna try
wanna try, wanna try.
But no one, no one wants to die,
wanna try, wanna try, wanna try
wanna try, wanna try.
Wassup! Friday was the LAST DAY OF MY FRIGGIN O's. Think i've said that before, whatever. Hmm, we went to shop at Suntec with Vien, Lx and Teresa. Lx left so Vien and I followed Teresa. And she looks amazing. We went to Clementi, had our dinner and left for home. :) Our legs were friggin sore. :/ Saturday, I went shopping with my sis, couz and mum. Finally got my dress, my dress is blue! NO ONE SHALL HAVE THE SAME AS ME. I PRAY. AMEN. Hahahaha. Please? And we had dinner at xian de lia. Not bad and it's in a way cheap. :D Then sunday, nothing much happen. I cant remember. :O Monday, met Elmo and the people who finished O's and went to buy some groceries for hotel. Khai is a reckless and impatient driver, can see it from the way she pushes the trolley! :O Elmo is quick and careful, maybe a little fast. :) I dont know about Vien and Danielle. :O So after all of that, Elmo, Vien and I went back to Vien's LRT and dropped off the things with her maid and sister. And then we left for shopping!! I bought my heels! Yipee! We met Tm and Lx too! And then we had dinner at pepper lunch at 9 plus plus. And then we head to elsewhere. We just keep walking and walking aimlessly. We settled at Raffles City, and Tanmin played the piano and we sat there listening to that wonderful piece. Later, we sat down and just keep chatting until we're chased away. :) Then we continued walking till we were tired and caught the last train home. Reached home around close to 1, if i remember correctly. :O Tueday, I had to go back to school and had a time wasting rehearsal, stupid stupid rehearsal, :/ and then later, we shop more! Elmo bought her dress. Ah, shop shop shop! :) Today, I went to cut my hair. Lucky it's not close due to the public holiday. Lucky that the aunty never thin my fringe and lucky me. :) I wish tomorrow, we all look pretty and have fun at the most. :) Goodnight! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment