Sunday, September 19, 2010

What's so good about picking up the pieces?

My weekends had been fruitful! SO FAR THE BEST EVER. Because, can you believe it, i finish all my chem paper 1 in one whole bloody day! I AM SO HAPPY! :D But my scores are NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR AN A! But that's without revision but i managed to get a pass for all. :) and then i've spotted the topics i need to revise more and stuff like that. Did my tys from 12 plus to 4. Took a nap till 5. Did more tys till 7 plus and then went to Bedok Blk85 for dinner!! \^.^/ And went home to did the rest of my tys and finished up by 1 and then went to bathe and slept at around 1 plus! :D Today, I woke up at 10 plus and revised my POA and had aglio aglio (sp?!!) cooked by my beloved sis! Yknow I love my family and friends. On Friday, some disgusting, as my couisin would say 'ill-bred bastards' called me 'FAT' when I walked past them. Well, obviously, I ignore them, being the chicken self I am. However, i went to complain to my whole family and my friends. I love my sister and my brother, my cousin and friends for saying that they are worth nothing and they got my back! Ah, i can see the love, esp from my family. :) In conclusion, if i didnt stay over at my sis's place, i dont think i would finish up my tys. I need more sessions like these! :)

Today, went for POA tuition and it was fruitful! :) Went home straight and had dinner! Thanks to those who comforted me (though, i couldnt care less after like afew hours alr) and thanks my sister for the wonderful weekend! I NEED TO WORK HARD, STUDY HARD AND PRAY HARD. MOTIVATION PLEASE COME TO ME. PERSEVERANCE PLEASE COME TO ME TOGETHER WITH FOCUS! LOVE YOU ALL. K now that's weird. Goodnight! Gotta pack and sleep. Tired. :(

Wake up, will you?

No comments: