Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Joy Ride

People asked me, why havent I blog. Then let me ask you why havent you blog too? People asked me, why did i cut my hair bangs? I still remember i laugh at people who cut bangs are _hin_ girls. Well, I'm one too. Must I explain to you why? I dont even know why. Just for the fun of it. Hm, its that explanation good enough for you people? Seriously. Cute. Okay.

I'm trying to stay away from the computer during the weekends and when i dont use the computer. I slack cause school is draining the heck out of me. Mrt isnt doing any help in paying back my sleep. I squeeze and stand just like everyone else. And I've been sick. The medicine almost made me mad and my head could just explode from coughing all the bloody (no literally, but curse way) phlegm out of my damn shit ass system. Good piece of news for me and you. Well, I can say maybe i'm getting better 'cept for the fact that i'm trying to cough all the crap from my throat that itches me to cough. Hm, how's that?

To tell you this, I am okay. Every morning, i come to school with the most ugly face possible because I am tired. Thus, school drains me and it doesnt help if the weather is like shit f. And the aircon is not on and most of all, the favourite of all time, tests and exams. It's tiring for me, (idk why it must be you too, i'm weaker you're stronger, happy?)

Dude, think i'm swinging. Everyone does at this period. But all these thoughts have been bugging me in my mind. I got to let go. Tyvm and I apologise for idk what hell i've done. To hell to you people.

These are just random words that it's going through my mind now.

Selfish. Shut up. Dont tell me. What? Huh? Freak, test tmr. Er, i think I should stop. Dont talk to me. You're shit ass high pitched. God, that's disgusting! I am mean. I nneed sleep. I am ddeprived of sleep. I'm digressing. HUrraH.

Things I cant wait for;
House Prac (i'm guessing i might be the only cheerio) -.-
Chinese New Year. (I might bring my notes to study. I don't participate in the gambling.)
HAHA. Exams. GO FIGURE.

I blogged now. I've wasted my time. I think i'm happy. I think you are entertained by my selfish thoughts. I hope my friends understand that i'm having my period, so what? I always have swinging problem. Gooo figure. Figure skating. I think i have ADD. I really got to go. I studied QA and redox. So little on AIR. That I suddenly decided to blame the air i'm breathing. Bye. I fail my tests. Tyvm.

No comments: