Sis must be super annoyed cause i was charging my ipod and it made a sound. Thats the only thing that woke her up!!! Wth la!
Anyway, today was alright for me. Recess was the best! Dragged a bench for our seats!! I really hope that those people better not take our seats!! It doesnt make any sense if theres a table but no chair! So we got no choice and dragged the bench!! I say! Its cool. Hehehe. I survived chinese w/o sleeping unlike those 3 pigs!!
After school, checked the olevels results. For some strange reason, ive got goosebumps, particularly at my leg?! Wth right. I knw. Im proud of tm! Congrats for her higher cl!!! :)) Oh yeah!! Vien and I are going for english bridging (sp?!) programme. Its either mrs leeham or ms lee! Mrs leeham still remembers keith fatty lee!!! Omg! "the chubby one right?" did he slim down? My ans? "NO!!!!!!" Nigel told me that, ( this is the worst news!!) HE IS A FREAKING PREFECT!!! And he's in exco!!!! Omgggggggggg!!!!! EWWW!! Okay, 'nuff of him!! After checking out the results, went around commonwealth area to grab some lunch w jules and vien! It was cheap and good food. Totally worth our $$!! We ate quite alot!! I thought it was a rather hearty meal! :) Then from commonwealth took a cab to vien's vicinity and took 187 back home. Jules took 171? Yes. Okay, didnt do any hw today. :( anyway, nigel went back camp. :( today was quite a good day. At first, i had fire burning thoughts, insecurity, etc. Yeahyeah, whatev. Then as the day passed, it was so much more better!! :D
OH YEAH!!! Damn shit, tmr we're freakinh playing softball!!!!! Wtfreakkkk! Im like a freaking ball magnet! I am honestly afraid of balls thrown to me and im afraid i will bleed. i hope it rains tmr. You dont know how i feel when i was in softball. Nobody knows. Im sorry but i hate IT!! -)-$/&@:@::@!..!?]#^*+?>£>~~?!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhonee
No comments:
Post a Comment