Thursday, January 21, 2010

My ulcer is hell disgusting and super huge and uber painful. >: ( Lessons are fine. Mentor programme yesterday and it's was quite alright but at the same time it's still kinda awkward. Yesterday, only Kelda and I and Mrs F. The rest was missing. Not. Didnt have peer tutorial today. It was specially for AMATHS only. Whatev. Good that I dont have to stay back EVERYDAY. (well, almost.) I'm almost packed! I extremely hate staying back. But that's because it's inconvenient for me. Remember, I HATE MRT TO THE MAX. >:( Damn shit shit shit. CAN ALL THE MOZZIES IN THE WORLD JUST BLOODY DIE ALREADY! :/ I need to get MORE motivated and manage my time. I should not be distracted with stupid things. And more importantly to get my sleep. And to do that, I just have to manage my time well. I realized, I've got some time management problem. I need anger management and mood management. Hehe. Well yes. I dont know why but Teresa and I are always excited for SS but when we're having lessons, we'll feel super tired. Nothing much now. I need to get some stuff done. Bye.

Ps/ Lixian! CHEER UP UP UP UP! :) Hope you'll be better. We all sad to see you in this state. :(

No comments: