This cold air brings in such a distance to us
Hiiii, :) Guess the time, people. It's 4.16. AM. Haha. Yeah, I know, my blog doesnt state the right time, but i dont care. :O Soooooooooo, I was thinking who to invite. You must be thinking, "Invite? What invite? What's happening?" No, it's not my birthday. Nope, it isnt. But it's christmas, it's not my EVENT but my brother's and sister's but my brother encouraged me to bring my friends along. But I figured hard, who am I gonna invite. Hope you dont take it as an insult or whatever offense. But, dude-ttes (ha!), you guys are BUSY on a SATURDAY. Yes, it's on a saturday. Teresa + Danielle = Church (But Danielle, it depends if she can go also, so i'll have to ask, didnt speak to her for a long time) Lixian isnt in Spore. :( But she's gonna get me a tee, hopefully!!!) Tanmin might have her piano and violin + tuition. :( Elmo, haiz, that girl, i've not contacted her and I miss her. :(
My brother, whose friends are way much more busier, hmm, that's because they are working, especially for my brother who works irregular hours, takes time off to host a party for his good buddy who is leaving singapore Because just as my bro touch down, his friend fly off. (if you get what i mean.) Man..such good buds. :O Hhahaha. Weeeeeeeeeeell, i'm just saying k. Chillax, take a chill pill. (Wtfreako nut)
I'm still thinking la. So if i want to invite, i'll ask.
But i've got to say this, i'm not hosting any birthday party. I'm just celebrating it with the family. It's gonna get boring though. But if you want to come, i could maybe invite one or two. I'm not close to my couzs. Soooooooo, yeah.. Bros and sister might not even be home. So YEAH.
Oh my .. I've got to study. I freaking always procrastinate. I hate myself i really do. Yeah. Yeah, I hate myself.
Funny. Vivien spoke to me two or a day ago, that she said she knw how to treat moodswings or something. She asked me to eat more carbo. Friend, carbo isnt good for my health. I prolly have mention that to you before. Yeah. So, you're, freaking random. Tyvm.
Welcome back Danielle from OBS. I've seen pictures. Woah, are you going to get back to black? But nice anyway. Pretty, actually. Really, be-ua-ti-ful. Dont get me wrong, readers. She's a good friend of mine, if you've seen her, you would say the same.
Tanmin~ When is our next project day? I pretty much forgot when already. Hehe.
Lixian~ Have a safe flight to Bangkok! Have fun in Bangkok. Take care. (Man...I mean woman, by the time you read this, you're in the plane or home when you came back from bangkok)
Elmo~ stop going missing and poof during holidays!
I GOT TO GET SOME GIFTS. BUT I'VE GOT NO COMPANY.
GOODNIGHT, FELLOW READERS. IT'S 4.30AM.
Oh, i found this _____________. :O Sh-o-ck-i-ng. oooh yeah.
BYE!
EDIT/ 4.34AM
I've got dental at 2.30PM. Hhehehe. Yucks.
And, shit i forgot what i want to say. FREAK. Oh i remembered.
I want to go for physiotherapy. (HTREAK DO YOU SPELL IT?!) Aiya, for you to understand, it treats most mental patients. I'm one of 'em.
ADIOS, AMIGOS!
No comments:
Post a Comment