Its all in the past now.
I was looking through one of my really old notebooks that she once gave me for my bday. I used it as a diary and as i read all those i felt so stupid. That really maybe i took her for granted. I kept postcards that a teacher gave me. And as i read what she written on the postcards. I realized thay ive not changed a bit at all. Im still so childish. What she said its true and it always happen to me because i never change..
Let me tell you why. Lx told me before. And i dont think i changed. Im still not able to control my emotions well enough.. How about some help maybe? I should try on my own..let those things be the way it is. I believe that everything happen for a reason. Maybe im stubborn? Thats why i didnt change?
However, i would like to thank those who put up with me through all these years. My emotions and feelings might have affected our friendship but lets hope for the best, shall we? I would also like to thank those who have forgiven me and gave me second chances time and time again. And all those you have done for me, of course i wont forget.
Maybe i would like to thank her and her that if it werent for them i wouldnt know this about myself. Take note. This her and her are not in our school. One of them is the past. Not present or future. The other, which i grateful for.
Well to all my friends, really. Thank you for all the fun moments and memories. We may have been through tough times but i hope all these would actually make our friendship stronger. Live life to the fullest. God bless! STUDY HARD!!!! All the best, yeah? Let us hope there's no more fights as its gonna be the last year together. Treasure it. ;) love ya! ;D Enjoy your holidays. :))
No comments:
Post a Comment