Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hii, I'm at Weimin's now. :) Lixian came along to help out in our project. ;) We're like interviewing Mohana's Life. :D HAHAHA! Lixian keep helping out in our project! :( But THANKS anyway. I'll update later. Bye~

Edit/ Thursday, 1.13AM.

It's a strict family. Or maybe, someone is dying. -.-

We rushed to the camera! HAHAHA! Randomly. :O

Yayyy! This is the real happy portrait!

Hey! I'm back. :) Okay, i was dead beat tired k!!! Slept at 4 AGAIN. Shitshitshit, got to sleep earlier!! :( Woke up around 8.20/8.30 reluctantly and took a shower and left the house at about 9.10? Met Lx at Wm and headed to Tiong. Weimin came then we bought macs breafast. :( Faaat. HAHA! Then Mohana came and Tm last. (Always la. HAHAH! Joking.) And took a bus to Weimin's. Slacked alittle and did work around 11 plus and painted our border did a little more research and played Wii! Yay! Again. So cute k!!!!! I mean the raving rabbids! HAHAHA! Omfreaking hell, so cute cute. SO RETARDED! Heheh, but damn tiring leh. :O Yeah, played Wii, did abit more work. Lx helped us ALOT. Thanks!!!!!!! A million. :D Around 3.40 or so, we went to Tiong for lunch at Koufu and went back to Weimin's again! Mohana left first, while we did some packing and alittle bit more on project. Yep. And thanks to Tm's parents for the lift at Tiong. Home back with Lx.

Was shit hell tired k. After dinner, its as if I took some sleeping pills and slept. Wake up and sleep, wake up and sleep. Thanks to my brothers la! Keep disturbing me!!!! Tskk! My mother also! Haiyer. Yep. Because I had so little for dinner. Imma gonna eat macs. !#$#@% Nothing on deliver, macs lor. Haiz. OMG. Weimin's SLR is so cool! HAHAHAH! But! I have no desire to have one. :) Thanks to Weimin for posting up the pics! :D Bye now~!

Ps, ha! There's pictures on my blog! How's that! :p

Ah. Afew days ago, I missed Elmo ALOT. Hope she's reading this k. I've never been out with her since a gazillion years ago. Oh goodness. But she's so busy! I hate you now! HAHAHA! I've also never been out with Danielle. She's also busy with her (before) church and tuition. :/ As for the others, they might think I'm dead or something. I know they read my blogs. Heck, they dont tag. Nonetheless, hope you're living it good without me. :)

CRAP! Xmas is coming! And Ive yet to get you guys gifts! Freakoooo~Ah, late Xmas gift doesnt have any harm. So chillax, babe. (Wtcrap, i've just said that).

One last thing. Ophe, stop being such a lazy bones! (If you can find it in your fatty body!!!) Do some work or PACKING! Bye.

No comments: