Saturday, December 19, 2009

And I'll survive, paranoid
I have lost the will to change
And I am not proud, cold blooded, fake
I will shut the world away


Yipee. -.- Today is a saturday and i dont even feel like it's a weekend already. Today, it's our early celebration for Xmas without Nigel. :( He's coming back though. :D Well, since its a weekend, i know that most of my friends arent free to come for my boring party. Sooooooo, end up one is coming for only a short while. Nothing to do. I hope I dont bore her to the core.

I've got so much on my mind right now but it's all my selfless thoughts that it might offend you. So i'm gonna post somewhere or just really keep it to myself.

Everyone got Paramore Tix. I swear to God, i am most envious of them. Hope you guys could yknow AT LEAST GET SOME MERCH FOR ME! PLEASE!~ I want to focus next year. Hopefully, i can. I want to prove to myself that I'm worth something. I dont want to be known as a stupid fool. A useless. So insecure.

I got to bathe. No guitar heroes/rock band, most prob my brother's smelly friends would take up the whole of ps3 playing their soccer fifa games.

I want new songs. Should go get some, i guess. :O Yawns.

Just a really random thought. Would anyone remember my birthday? :$ HEHEHEHE. It's on a weekend. 2/3 weeks from now. Gosh, i'm such a thick skinned _. :O Sorry about tht.

A-DI-O-S. :)

No comments: