Thursday, November 19, 2009

The silence overtakes me

Feel like posting in my other blogs. O.O I've got alot of blogs, k. Just in case. Tumblr is coooool. O.O Then there's wordpress. I post there often. Tumblr is just.. extra. AHHA! Private private. That no one will know. Even if yknow the link, its all private. Stupid right. HEHEHEHE.

I just finished one sumamry. Ms Koh asked me to hand in via email. Did so. I dont want to meet her this week. Like that I felt better. HA. Can you believe it, its already 5.25 now. And its the 19th Nov, the supposed date for the party. Those party pooooopers. Poops. HA. Lame. Is this the third week of Nov already? O.M.G it is. I cant believe it. UN-BE-LI-E-VA-BLE. O.O Yes. I post weirdly today. I feel like typing, I also feel like writing. Bye, go piss yourself with this.

No comments: