Never meant to start a fire
Friday already. A week of holidays passed. Wahh. So really, this holiday is going to be tough. Lessons and homework to do. Getting prepared and ready for O's. Ah~ I'm really not ready. Next year, as 2009 ends, and soon after I'm gonna be 16. And in sec 4. I'm really afraid of screwing up my future and my life. :( I've got to gather all my determination, concentration and motivation to do well. I've been saying that but its never getting in my head in my mind. Haiz. Life. :/
Well anyway. Today was quite alright. I woke up at 7.30 and got read by 8 and had a light breakfast and left the house by 8.10 and great that the bus came atg 8.15. No jam and so much more less crowded than the other time I took the bus! On time as well. :) Did english and was super lateeee for Physics, went for class at 10.45 or so and had lessons. After Physics, Lou accompanied me so that I could finish up my summary which took me a reallllly loonggggg time to do it. :/ Despite full concentration. :/ Lou was the only one with time and dont really mind at all. :O After which, we had lunch at Macs. Oh gosh, we were damn full. And left by 2.15pm. Head home at exactly 3.15 and watched my awesome show. It really could put me into the laughing mode and made me not to even think of any worries I have. Best show everrr. Well that's all. Oh! I met Lx, Tm and Elmo!!! Ah~ Miss them.. :( Good luck for your camp, btw. It sounds real bad. :x Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment