Saturday, November 28, 2009

I seriously cant sleep atm.

Edit: Sunday, 1.39AM.

Hellooooooooooo. :) I am back from watching movie with sister and couz. Firstly, Sis drove to fetch the couz up and then off to our first destination, Lot 1. Woah, my couz is customer's service worst nightmare. O.O She's damn pro. Well anyway, had a super early dinner at Ajisen (hmm, not loving that place..) then after that we went to Magaret Drive (omono, it took such a loooong time to find that bloody place!!) then they see see the winter stuff la!! ): And after that we went to Anchorpoint, because we do not know where the hell is the Anchorpoint parking lot, we parked at Ikea. -.- Ikr. Treat them ice cream. And then we went anchorpoint walk walk. Then finally to our destination, great world for our movie at 9.35, they shopped at Espirit (sp?) for their winter shopping also. So yep. New Moon was not quite what I expected and but overall, i guess it was okay? Not good not great, just maybe average. Like okayokay? Anyway, after the movie, went to Jurong Point, they needed to shop for groceries at the NTUC Xtra or something.. went there and did whatever they needed. So yep. That's all la. I got to go bathe. Hur.. -.- Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ;)

No comments: