Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Emotions a-stir
The sun is gone
The nights are long.

You dont have to read this, yknow. You see that little cross 'X' there, yeah, click it. If you're using firefox, make sure you delete the history so that you wont have to come back here again. :D

Hi readers, if there's any actually. But yeah. Life's been boring and not so great. Been like a geek watching tv, mostly dvds or watching 10 things or gg or glee or flashforward.. (WOAH! I've got lots of shows!) Ah, if everything come quick, I want to watch all of them. I'm done watching 10 things, but oh goodness, I can watch again and again. I watch all of the episodes at one go! Wooh! It was shiok! :D It happen like in a minute. I've got watch it again! :D Alright, enough of those. I dont know what else to say. No one is going to read all these long fat shit crap typed by some nolife loser, who stays at home wasting her youth, being antisocial typing down her boring life who thinks someone actually cares. Well, maybe. God knows. Well, I'm still thinking of actually how am I going to spend my holidays. I've got one plan. Spending my time doing the usual things (watching shows..) and at the same time, doing my revision, after all, next year my ohmygod crucial-est year evaaaa. Ah! Life. So much of expectations from other people. My expectation for myself to make the best out of me, for example, I just want myself to be happy, want others to be happy. I want to be useful, yknow. I want to be a psychiatrist or what'stheoccupationcalledthat knows what the other person is feeling. -.- (I dont even know this job. -.-) I want to know body langauge. I always like to know what the opposite is thinking yknow. Haiz, I WISH I HAVE MIND READING POWERS! I'm such a kid. -.- Well. I'm 15. A teenager. Nothing can come out of me.

This is stupid. I should delete this. Teresa says I'm a swing. Cause I change mood pretty fast. Li xian told me before as well that i need to control my feelings well to keep my friends. To mix well to have friends. I think I'm crazy. I think I have some cancer, I've been losing hair, I breathe too much gas when I was trying to cook just now. I'm such a bitch. :( WHY AM I TELLING YOU ALL OF THESE. I wish I can have those kind of guys that knows how i'm feeling. Oh GOD. I've watched those shows that their love story are so goddamn interesting! Like in 10 things, Kat and Patrick. Oooo. Those sweet sweet kind. Omg, i'm talking crap. O.O O.O I love my life. Oh, by saying this i'm so contradicting myself. I need someone to help me I'm so useless. I should stop. OMG. Oh yeah, I know why. I'm having my, yknow. Put yourself in my shoes if yknow you have moodswings but just dont really take note of it. I'm really oblivious, prolly a little naive, total low self esteem. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Ahh, I realize something. No wonder I'm like that! It's the holidays. I hate it thought i need it. I mean its coming to the holidays Woopeedo. You girls have some fun. I will go back to prisoning myself. HeHEheHEheHEHehhE.

Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry. That's how you spell sorry right? :O

Bury me. Oh god, this is such a emo post. HA. Bye suckers. ;) I'll swing back again. Call me swing. Nono, Teresa, I'm not making fun of the name. Swear to God. I accept the name. ;)

Ps/ Edit 4.17pm.
I look forward to the end of the holidays so that I can see my couz and aunt from Australia! That's the end of it. Goodbye. :D

No comments: