Well. The fact that I failed my overall for english is just saddening. And to make things worst, Mrs Nooh wants to see my parents. But MY MOTHER isnt free. -.- And dad GOES FOR PTC. Not that I dont love my dad at all, I do, i love him dearly. But he's such an extreme person where he could go extreme nice dad and extreme fierce dad. And when he appears to be on the darker side, I cry immediately. Even speaking of this, I've already got this urge to cry. Hur. Its annoying. He's prolly angry right now cause I didnt tell him I FAILED, its not like I lie to him or anything right, he must be crazy cause he used a backscratcher and hit the table. -.- Threatening. Indeeeed. And he's angry cause his english, my sister's and brothers' english are average and generally well. Except for mine, the worst of the worst. Fail english while other people from my school score damn bloody well. Even my sister who is in trip science, her english is C6. WHAT THE HELL RIGHT. I just need to pass my bloody english. I'M FREAKING PISS!
To top things off, I dont think Chem SPA went well for me, but still I thought it was alright. And when I'm on my way home, it rained. It rained HEAVILY like really. And yay, lucky me. I didnt bring an umbrella and I walked home slowly. (Slowly, cause I will get less wet, really) Buuuuuut, still I got realllyllyllyl wet and I've got shower immediately. OH TO REALLY TOP THINGS OFF. There's school next week plus, I have to do english homework every week.
Tell me, isnt the holidays great? Isnt being mature and taking O's great as well? Isnt being an adult sometimes, even AWESOME?
Honestly, !$#^%$&^%%&%^*&(*&)^%&%$$%(&#%^*&%adsfkdhgsdn. There, you get it? Bet you dont. You dont know how it feels when your siblings does so well and you dont AT ALL.
$%^&
BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment