Friday, October 2, 2009

First thing first, I THINK I SCREWED UP MY MOCK SPA. CAUSE OF A BLOODY STUPID REASON. AND I FELT FREAKING AND FRIGGING STUPID. Not gonna tell you my stupid mistake! Urgh, I FELT SO STOOOPID. AH.

On a brighter side (not really..), maybe english was okay. But I wont be complacent. I thought it was alright.. but at the same time, I have no confidence at all. :( Aye......... What else can I say. Oh, I think I also screwed up SS. Omf uh. Its only the beginning and I screw up most of my papers. I HATE MYSELF. Ah, so tired already. Urgh, bloody spa. Seriously. Why do you call it SPA in the first place when you dont relax and go ah~! CALL IT SPE OR SOMETHING! (SCIENCE PRACTICAL EXAM) AT LEAST WE DONT THINK ITS SUPPOSED TO BE RELAXING SINCE ITS EXAMS. STUPID.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: