Saturday, September 19, 2009

Woke up early today to have Dad's birthday breakfast (in advance) with the family at Red Star! Hmm, dim sum! :D Go to Red Star on a Sat is a good/bad thing. The good, no queue. :) The bad, less push-carts! Tsk. After which, we all went back! Sis and Bro took cab back and I took the car. :)

Supposed to go cycling with Sis but it rained and I decided to study. :O Yep. I studied alright. Did maths homework and followed by some revision and did a Maths Paper and I FAILED IT. Oh gosh. Its because of the previous topics, like indices and graphs. I kinda sucked at those and alot more ah. I really did the paper with a time limit. Since its supposed to have an hour and fifteen but I challenged myself to an hour. HA! But I faillllll. Total failure. :( I had only 20/50. So friggin pathetic.

After that around 6ish 7ish. I was already watching tv! Hahahha! Left the house for dinner at about 7++ too. And went to queens area to have dinner (its the same old usual place) But this time! We tried different food, cmon, its cze char, they should have a wide variety. :) So we're full and send Sis off to her destination and went to buy beancurd (yknow tou hua?)

Yep. And watched tv at home. I wanted to study at night but I was tired and the laze was in me. :/ Yep! So, alilttle productive today. Prolly might work on Physics/Sciences tmr. Monday will be doing english, I guess. Its the tentative plans. Exams are really near and I really got to buck up. Considering, that I dont have CCA points to deduct. So I've got to be at least smart. Seriously, life couldnt get better. :| Oh fudge. Bye.

Where is the love, the love, the love?

No comments: