Why cant you just go to the point? Must YOU always beat around the bush? You're a bigot!!!!! Urgh. Tonight wasnt great at all. Its so pissing.
School was. Rather worrying for me especially for physics mock mock spa. Wts. Esp graph leh. The stupid scale ah, i'm not good at it. Tm always got to help me. AHHHHHHHHHH. But I hope right, for phy spa they will like give us instructions then we know what to do. Always right, the practice, We talked and discuss la. omg omg omg omg AH. Chinese was like this in my mind "SHIT! OMG THIS IS THE QN I DID WHEN SHE ASK US TO DO ZUO WEN AND I GOT A FREAKING GOOD MARKS FOR THOSE K! AHH, CRAP CRAP. DAMN. ALL I DID IN THAT ZUO WEN IS I COPY FROM THE MODEL ANS. AHHHHHHHHHHH! SHIT. AIYA, ANYHOW LA" Hhahahaha. Chinese, what a dope. :D POA was quite okay, I guess. Yep. :) Idk why, felt happy that its trading profit and loss. Hahah! Smth familiar yknow? Yep. Chem oh chem, half of mrs nooh's chem class (3C only) came in to our class to do exp and I did it with Teresa. I know how to do this exp. Hhehe. Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment