Hiii! :D
Today is a happy happy day!! :D First, early morning I woke up to study at Danielle's place. Bought Macs at Wm for breakfast and ate at her place. Reached around 11 plus to study. First, Elayne, Danielle and I studied around her block area. Windy and cooling, good. But it was getting hot and wooh, HOT and bright. :D Sososooo, we went up to her house that is more windy and cooling and not so bright. Hahaha, better. ;) Then study lor, around 12 plus or so, had light lunch. Alil home-made beef lagsana and alittle beef soup thats also home-made and then after all that good food, we continued being geeks. We did maths and chemistry. So yep. Quite okay la. I was not very distracted. Only distraction is just my gingerbread man game. :D Hehhee, okay la. I likeed today. :) We talked alot. :D
Left her place at 5 and fed the mosquitos quite a feast and took a cab down to Tampanes(sp!?) Giant. Woah. Its expensive cab fare k. Ah talk about this, makes me feel so pai seh. :/ But yeah. Squeezed in the car then later like yeah went out for dinner at Jurong West to have Claypot Rice. O.O Eh, bland rice flavoured chicken. Quite okay la. So then went home and yep. And got a good treat from Nigel. WAHAH! My siblings are not that bad. But just sometimes, they go way off my limit. But I'd that too. That's all.
After all today, I thank Danielle for making this day an eventful day! :D Glad to hang out with you. :) Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment