In the morning, on the way to school. I was sitting down in the bus and couldnt sleep. I thought. I thought of what to get for people for birthdays. (Ikr) It gets me thinking. For one particular person, I thought of a gift that needs lots of work and effort from me. (: And another person, it requires the same too. I couldnt think of what to get for the others. I have no life.
Today was great. I am very satisfied with my chemistry results. I thank Lord for all these! :D English and Ms Koh didnt come. I think I should give her my essay soon. :/ And then its chinese. Nothing much we just did our compo. Finally its recess. I like this sec 3s only recess. The queue is short! And there are plenty of space for us! But as soon as they finish their prelims. The queue starts to grow longer. Ah well. SS, kinda boring. Wasnt paying attention at all. I was disturbing Teresa. :O Heheh! Then P/B. Nothing la, we just talked only. About the holding school. YUCK k. :/ Then maths, Mr Ng didnt come so we didnt gert back our papers. ): But yeah, Teresa told us those lame jokes. Nothing much. Went home straight. Didnt go back with Khai, cause I got to go home straight to do my over-DUE homework. :/ This is what you get when you're absent. Urgh. :/ Bye now. Lit essays can get me going screaming like Lewbert. Literally.
No comments:
Post a Comment