TGIF!
Okay, so quite abit of things happen this week.
Sorry to Danielle.
And at the same time, I am sorry that I dissapoint you, Tanmin.
Okay. On a lighter note, I got my book! Okay, thanks Lx for accompanying me to the library. (; And those who've helped me through my downs. Thanks so much. (: On a lighter lighter note! Todays a friday! TGIF! Oh goodness, I got lots of homework, should pretty much study for upcoming quizes given by "All Science Teachers are Crazy" So trigo, hahaha!! Yknow the 'ASTC' thingy? Yes no? To Teresa, please take care. You are so haiyo! :D Just take care.
Hahaha, I've went to this facebook thingy, "Your closest friends on Facebook" Turns out, my five closest are Danielle, Teresa, Chantal and Melissa and Keith. HAHAHAHAHA! First, Melissa and Keith are my siblings, well duh they're closest! And yeah, I someWHAT agree to the quiz. O: And there was a virus in my laptop but its fixed. Now thumbdrive have virus must CLEAR~! Sissy went to HK. ): Take care uh.
Yesterday, I went out for dinner with 'rents, gran and bro + maid at Jurong Point, Din Tai Feng and then Swensons. Wowee, so full!!!! And today, im going out to Amoy's to eat, wowee right. But thank god its friday. (; Need to catch up on lotsa work! I've said that before.
Tanmin, I still want to like be friends and laugh at lame jokes together. I dont like this, like you've been giving me those one word responses. Its so, ): Awkward. I dont know how do we revert back to our old ways. Sorry?
Ends here then. I want to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment