Monday, July 13, 2009

Omygoodiness, I am so very tired right now. But didnt want to sleep, feared of mum calling me and missed the call and she doesnt want to accompany me to take my IC photo. ): Sad to say, I would have to go to the ID booth to take my picture, the last time I took a a picture there was when i was filled with red acne all over my face, it was an awful scene and I got to take this picture with me till i dont know how long. ): This is just sad. :/ Ah well. ):

Today was a slacky day. We had afew doubles for lessons. Double EL, NO ONE THOUGHT THAT YOU'RE GAY. -.- Hhahaah, LAME. Double something, that didnt leave a good impression on me I guess, OH, NOW I REMEMBER. No wonder it didnt leave a good impression I slept during POA. Oh goodness. It was boring as hell and its getting more and more, CONFUSING. She dont even know what we've learnt, and ask us. And like, I dont think her notes are very useful though. :/ Mr Lim, WHERE ARE YOU. -.- Haiz. Then It was a single Lit. Quite alright. Then recess and double phy. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN it was from 1001 phy assessment book. Stupid me, but I guess I kknow how to do? HAHAH! I hope so. :D Im being optimistic please. And double SS, boring! Mr Poon didnt come and they have to do work that i've done it during HBL days please. Haiz.

School dismissed. Ditched Yijing. HAAHHA! Sorry ah! :D Hehe. But I guess she went with Juli. So yeah, took the train with Yunhe, Elmo, Teresa, Lx. Elmo and I went to Jurong's library and the rest went back home. Found my book quick and easy. (: And then later on, WALKED to 188's buss stop, Elmo said this line over and OVER and OVERRRR again "I hate walking" Alamak. OHOH! We even witness like how animals are ALMOST KILLED. The horror, cause at Jurong there, i think they were taking down the pasar malam tents, so rats were running everywhere. So happens a rat pass by this old man/uncle pedestrain, HE IS A STUPID CRUEL UNCLE! OMGOODNESS. He used a stool and squashed the poor rats's tummy, cmon the rat is already starved to almost his death and you killed him, i guess. Cause I only saw the part when he used a stool's leg and squashed his tummy, the moment I saw that, Elmo and I screamed. IT WAS A HORRIBLE SCENE, EVER. Omg. Went home happily with my book and done some errands for gran on the way back.

Currently waiting for mum's hair to be done. :/ Tired as hell now.

No comments: