Okay, I still dont know whats wrong with blogger. :/ It could by my java script shit too? I have no idea. I decided to blog since I have no idea what to do other than my HBL homework. Its so hurray? Hahaha, it have sparked my life and its my beacon of my light. (; Right, Tm? HAHAH! This is jsut wonderful. Its a wonderful life where i got the best teachers EVERR. Well, random much. Well yeah. Its so blooooody hot now. I cant say how much HBL is wonderful, where theres pile of work there. Oh god, I better love it soon, literally.. -.- Well, slept at 3 in the morning and woke up at 1pm. Had Carbonara (sp?) for brunch, Dad cooked it. :D AAWESOME. Well, slacked abit. And then printed out my 'daily' plan and then went up to my room to do. Did abit of POA and slacked off. What A DAY.
Well, Im off to watch MTV shows! They may be like stupidd, but heeh, it is entertaining enough. :D
Bff, here I come!
So don't look back the hourglass is running empty
No comments:
Post a Comment