Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lol moment of the day,

Your skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones.

Hahahaha, only maybe, Lx and Teresa understands this! (:

As per normal, lessons were quite slacky. O: I've been saying that for the past 2 days. OH WAIT. Today is even though its PE day, it wasnt as tiring as last week's cause it rained, Mr Francis used about 1 period talking about NYAA. Oh well, I get to bond with my friends for physical recreation but I do that everyday. O: Well. We started singing Yellow for the first period, and then PE. Jumped, like kangaroos. Lucky sick people. Speaking of which, Yijing the weak, (hehe) lost my bookmark. ): Worst of all, it has my name and Danielle's. :/ I've lost both of her bookmarks now. -.- And a period of chem, first, hatee to sit at the back, cant really hear whats Mrs Nooh is saying. Thanks to the exam sit arrangement. :/ Recess was spent getting piss at Yijing. :/ (hehe) And then later VE, we praised Singapore. And POA, okay maybe I kinda understand POA now? Oh! And even maths! I have maths, trigo tmr. I hope I can pass, I dont have a practice book. O: And theres ting xie tmr, I dread it. HAIZ. And while revising for trigo, I was sneezing. :/ Really, like someone must have hated my guts. :| So I took a pill of flu max, I hope I get better. Now, I got to go. Bye.

No comments: