I enjoyed today although today made me loose abit of temper and showed quite alot on my impatient side. :D Sorry to Tm and Lx! HAHAHA! Will post up the pics either here or.. Facebook alright? Okay. So about my day, superb enjoyable! Though not much work was done. But to enjoy with these two clowns could just made my day less boring. ALL THEIR LAME ASS JOKES, DUCKS/FING/FLAME, ah you get it. So thanks for today!
Woke up at 945am! My alarm clock; Lx. She called me, I was like "Hello... ?" (sleepily) "Ophe, huh, you still sleeping ah?" "OMG! OH SHIT YEAH. Yeahyeah, im supposed to meet you at 1015! Okok, I tell you what when Im done bathing, you should leave your house already k?" Or something like that. Hahah, thats how I woke up. Bathe, blow dried my hair, packed my stuff, goodbye to the maid, ran for 947 with my omg noisy slippers! Ah, take a breathe. (: Walked in the train once I got up. Looked for Lx, haha. Then talk through out on the way there, when we reach outram, Tm called TO MEET AT CITYHALL. Haiya!! So we went Citylink mall, Suntec City, ate Old Chang Kee as the first meal. Oh my goodiness k, they take SUCH A LONG TIME TO DECIDE WHAT TO EAT! Then Lx said "Go cheers la" I say "Go cheers for what! Cheers also cannot cheer me up!" Or something like that, Tm BURST INTO LAUGHTER. Even after when Im done buying my finger food, oh goodness! Hahaha, I guess I spend alot of money today. Yeah, after which omgoodness k. We dont know how to go Esplanade from Suntec, I mean hahaha, we're that pathetic. Then we walk walk walk walk walk till we're at Milennia Walk. Tm bought frolick and then later walk walk walk, and then! We finally found a bus! Apparently, we thought the driver would tell us where to stop, but noooooooooooooooo. -.- We missed that friggin stop and got to walk back. It seems far.. but it was quite okay, we rant on the way there too! :D Heheh. And finally, we reached that friggin durian, cant believe we missed that stop.
Went up to the library, and realize its an art library, its so frigging cool. But one thing so not cool about it, was that screwed up cafe, for one that the owners are such snobs and they're so freaking rude. RUDE! :/ Wts, cmon la, not like im going to cheat your money right, I am still your customer, woman. Hahaaha. Annoyed to the max, and Esplanade is out there to cheat money, hahaa. Kidding, we students, tm, lx and I are not rich. It explains the attitude that snobbish owner have treated us. :| Yeah, at first we studied abit, but wanted to move to a better place to study thats why we moved to the cafe. But at the cafe, after we got our food, we totally lost our interest to continue so we left that stupid cafe and went out to take some pix. (: Oh after which, we went to Marina Square. Walked around, the misfortune right now, its not that stupid snob ass but Lx's wallet got stolen. Haiz, tragedy. ): Its really damn sad when you lose something, hope she learns her lesson, burn her bag and look out for suspicious asses around you. (: And of course, take care of your belongings and treasure what you have now rather than love it when you lose it. (Yknow what I mean? Sorry, english not that GOOD K. -.-) So we report to the Customer Service and Muji (cause thats where she lose it..) and Idk what will happen to Lx.
So after all that, we walked/ran/walked/ran! to city hall interchange! Sorry Tm for having her to rush rush rush RUSH!!!!! And rush. Sorry. ): But whatever it is, its nice going out with you today. Met Sissy and took a train to Westmall, she wanted to borrow books for her HK trip! Ohmygoodiness or rather oh my god!!!! Haiya, she wants to go what, what to do. But they said that H1N1 is like seasonal flu?? Idk. She'd better take care la! Oh as she search her books, I have a better way of searching, catalouge la. Duh. HAHAHA! Apparently, my books that I wanted actually exist in Singapore! But unfortunately, ): they're all on loan and but have go to some other libraries to borrow, Idk. Maybe? Or should I just buy? Ah well, if they have it then I buy, I also have to see when to buy or to borrow, to borrow i must make sure im super interested and have alot of free time, to buy i can read anytime, I want. (: Haiz. Later we took 947 back home. Ate Chicky Chop for dinner!! Dad cooked! Bro, Sissy and Nigel and I, Dad went to fetch mum with new maid, bro went to work. Sissy washed the dishes, Nigel cooked for Gran, I cleaned the table and stayed downstairs till mum and dad are home. Yep, thats all. Its a long post! :D Heheh, whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment