Friday, June 19, 2009


Ignorance is your new best friend.


Well, as you can see that. HAHA! Duh. By, AE, btw. So, today wasnt fruitful, NOT EVEN A SEED!
!#$%$%%^& Urgh. Its like omgomgomgom, i have a freaking pile of FREAKKKINGG homework undone. I feel so TM, cause I very kan chiong. HAHAHA! I know right... TM.. HAHA! Well, im lazy to say what happen. Today sucked. I miss TM, Yijing, Elmo.

And duh, alot. You referes to alot of people, so. YOU.

I WILL SAY WHAT HAPPEN TODAY.

Well apparently, with Juli around, well in the holiday term (non exam peak period), nothing will be done. Im sorry i have to say this, but isnt it true? I did only abit of what, chemistry. Vien got dishearten, Juli have to sit with us while we're doing our homework, and playing her game, wtfreak, please. Aloud somemore can. -.- Duh, Vien got distracted. Well we tried to ask Juli to softer it, but God forbids her, or rather she just dont understand but just have to be, like that. Through Vien's sharp tongue, wtfreak am I saying, through Vien's wow-ish persuasion, Px also got dishearten, so I went "PLAY LA PLAY LA HAIYA" Had fun, abit only, we went to a scorching court to play half an hour or less and went to find shade near her block. Jules and Vien played together, Px and I, we're near each other but far, we found a shade with low ceiling, gave up so Px and I started talking. And left Vien's place at 3. Early. IKR............. God, it wasnt good. (:

Lesson learnt: Never study with Vien when;
Juli is around
Especially, during the June Holidays and non exam peak period.
Lovers indeed lovers.

To them, I know I've offended you. Sorry. The end.

Went back home, tried finishing but I was so god damn tired, and i went to sleep. Caught up with Tm around 9 plus and yeah. Done now. Going to do homework later, kill me, would you?

COULD YOU JUST MURDER ME. RIGHT ABOUT NOWWWWW.

No comments: