I think like people reads my blog but DOESNT TAG! ): Tsk! I dont know how I am going to persevere if my leg is sore. ):
I think I should paragraph more. So that people could read what they want. It may seem longer. But it could be a choice of yours. Im nice. (:
I dont know if this would work yknow. You guys torture me! I THOUGHT no one reads, turns out, occasionally people read. Alot of comments on the 8th June, people. (: Do tell me, I want to know. :D
I am going to run later again. Same tortorous route that I cant escape. HAHAHA! But I still need to eat healthy. I say that cause im going out with that TELISA KOH. :D Hheheeh, for her birthday. Just the two of us.
All those plans that we planned before the holidays or exams started that we all were looking foward, the anticipating feeling we or rather I have. Was just fake. Its not going to happen. Why didnt I think of that earlier? Hahaha, I guess I was too naive to think that everyone would be free during the holidays. Guess its just me. I am a free girl! HAHA. I've got alot of time, friends. But I dont make full use of my time. I've wasted my time. Im so serious. I spent my time tryign to be like a fugging pig. :/ HAHA! Its the pig in me, I felt that I cant help it. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!? ): I spent my time blinding your eyes and frying your brain cells - blogging. (:
I promise, smaller paragraphs. Not like we're doing Lit. HAHA! Oh, I would makee the font bigger. SOMEONE said the font was small. YOU'RE JUST BLIND, TAN YIJING. That would be big big font for the half blind girl. (: Yknow, my degree for my lens are low, but I have high astic (sp?!) HAHAH! I dont know how to spell. :D HIGH like HIGH. So in all, my lens would be very XPENZIVE. Goodness. ): But on a brighter side, I could get discount? I guess. I might get new specs in July. With my sissy.
Hahahaa, all my siblings are crazy. (: Like Keith, yeah. He is nuts. He cant talk to me properly. He flares up all the time, before he even turns 30, he'll have wrinkles. My sister is forcing me to run. HHAHAHA! Its good but she is still crazy. Nutsy. Like............. CRAZY! Nigel. Is mild? He is not at home half the time already. ): But nonetheless, he is still nice to me! :D YAY FOR HIM. I am crazy as well. Does that explain why I am like that now. Like REALLY CRAZY!
I hate my block now. Cause yknow, its noisy. And I dont get it why would you WANT TO BUILD A FUGGING SHELTER FOR!? ): Thats quite redundant. Haiya. Its a shelter what do you think a shelter is for?! Hmm HMMM?
Green Day's songs are.. not what I expect? Weeeeeeeeeeell, I dont know. PARAMORE BETTER BE GOOD. :D I would buy it. Yes, I will! HAHA. I hope. O: Who wants to buy it for christmas for me? Hmmm hmmmh hmmmmmmmmmmmmm? :D All Time Low too! Wipee.
See, if I paragraph all these. It would be like.. longer and longerrrrrrr. LONGER. Well, just to tell you. It may be just the beginning. (: I dont like the way I blog like now. Its horrible. Yucky. Just for you guys. ANY SONG/BAND recommedation, my friends? (:
I have to run later. THATS CRAZY! I am so tired. I always sleep around 3 plus and then later I wake up 1 or 2 plus. Its like not normal for me. I would say. No, its just weird. O: Ah, forget it. Sleep. Might as well die, yknow. HEHEHE. So emoooooooooooo, momo.
Need. To. Start. On. My. Freaking. Huge. Pile. Of. Homework. Ophelia. Lee. Mei. Ling.
Oh! I was watchign some videos and came across davedays. Wow, his music remix/covers are awesome. O: If only he could use his talent in a more meaningful lyrics, but woah! His videos are great. Its quite funny. HAHA! Check him out. (: Its really good, great. :D
Hi, its just a warm weather today. IT SUCKS. I ask my mama to print my maths homework for me. (: Cause my stupid printer went nuts! NUTS. Nut. Like peanuts. (: My mum is weird. She messaged me and say "Im coming" HAHAHA. Okay? HAHA!
I am freaking. I need a shower. :D My sister's shuffle volume are even louder than mine. And she, doesnt stop when she jogs. Shes nuts. HAHA! See. Nut like peanuts. Hehhee. :D
Zhixin cheats. She ask for me iPod but doesnt lend me her iPod. ): HAHAH! And see her tags! O:
Peixin Cheats too! CAUSE SHE DEOSNT TAG.
Everyoen cheats. (: Hehe.
You cheat too. You refer to everyone. Like Danielle, Vivien, Zhixin, Peixin, Tanmin. And to those who reads my blog. Critisize me. (:
THIS
IS
GETTING
LONGER.
HOW
YOU
LIKE
THAT?
TANYIJING IS CRAZY! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY. EVERYONE AGRESS! YES.
I think EVERYONE is crazy. WILD AND LOVES PEANUTS. Yknow? Get what i mean? WOLS.
Its so long. But its not enough. (: I like to type. HAHAHA! When I grow up, I WANT TO BE A TYPIST. Is there such a job? I guess so. HAHA! The loweset low ranking job ever. You earn 10 bucks a month. Kiiiiiiiiiiiiding. ITS LAME. As in, my information is lame. Not that job.
Dont fret, Elayne. Give up and move on! And you could stay happy forever! Not. I cant gurantee your happiness. I am such a bad example. Shouldnt have encourage you to give up. Just let nature take its course yknow? Let time handle the situation. What I meant, is. Like. Er. Maybe as time pass, you would have mature and move on and most of all learnt from your mistake. Remember the experience. And you could find even better friends. And what i mean by betteer friends, friends that you deserve you and you can find happiness with them. Joy and laughter. And then you go, WIPEE! :D Dont pee. God, Im lame. Haahaha, hope this help. Though, I realized Im kinda late. :D. Your sister might have ask you to read this??????? Right? Idk. Im such a stalker. O.O RUN AWAY!
I smell eggs! HAHAHAHA. I think? O.O Fried eggs. OMG. Stop thinking of food! Slap myself. NOT.
HOW
YOU
LIKE
THIS
TAN
YI
JING?
LONG
OR
SHORT. hahahahahaha!
Ans: SHORT, FRIEND. SHORT. LIKE YOU.
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAH! HEHEHEHE. :D IM SO MEAN. I'LL LEAVE NOW! BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment