I feel happy today. Cause I kept up with all my friends EXCEPT FOR ELMO AND YIJING. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?
hahahaha! Kim Bum is it pronounced as "Kim Bump" or Kim "Boom" HAHAHAH! Vien pronounce it as the first one! I laugh out loud k! HAHAHAHAH. I caught up with Tanmin with just a short phone conversation. HAHAHAHHA! Right now, I am talking to Khai and Vivien on the phone. And then my battery went flat and offed the phone and I got to call them back. ): Hhahaha, I've been talking to Danielle every night. And I appreciate that and love it. And I like it when I catch up with my friends when I thought my holidays sucked. Friends. (: Sissy having her exam now, wish her best of luck!
I lost what to say.
I just have to say I am sorry k. I need time to think how to change myself.
DONT ASK WHY. Dont.
Really. Dont even bother asking.
I lost what to say.
I just have to say I am sorry k. I need time to think how to change myself.
DONT ASK WHY. Dont.
Really. Dont even bother asking.
No comments:
Post a Comment