Monday, June 8, 2009

Hey guys, for the record, READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. [; Or at least when you're bored. -.-

Guess Im going to jog with my fast speed runner sister later. She runs on her own, and Im like slow.. so like, she runs.. and like. Im slow. HAHA! Well, the thing is Im slow. :D And if im slow, she have to slow down? IDK HOW FAR IS SHE GOING TO RUN. I have to eat salad! But ah, so freaking hard to lose some damn weight. :/ I want to sleep. I am supposed to do my homework. But I was reading supjustin.com jsut now, one of his post was the meaning of procrastinate. HAHA! Funny. I wish to wash my brains to earase all of the bad memories I have. :D Hehehe. Can I hynotise myself to study?? Is that cheating? One, my fringe is freaking yucks. Too short and out of shape? Two, my life sucks. Im anti-social who wishes to have at least a leadership role but God forbids me. ): Three, Im anti-social. Four, Im stupid. Five, Im ugly. Six, Im stupid and fat and ugly. Seventh, I am a terrible catholic. ): Eigth, (is that how you spell 8th?), like shit, I cant spell that! Ninth, See how stupid can I be. Hahaha. Tenth, I procrastinate and will die soon. Eleventh, I have no motivation right now and my pig out week is over and I still felt that pig in me. ): twelveth, is that also how you spell that? My English sucks. ): thirteenth, I dont really have, no, I dont really used to have a constant friendship. Its always on the rocks, on a boat with a storm. Its never good. Or its never good enough for me. I treasure them but they hate me. And like they move on fast. And it brings me to the next point, what number is it? Fourteenth, Heh, Im a sucker on friendships and friends they come and go. Dont they stick? Im lazy to spell out. So 15th, I think im being the sensitive bitch again. HAHA. 16th, My future is friggin bleak. I might end up begging for money to earn a living for myself. 17th, i have such friggin low self esteem. 18th, I just reminded myself the horror of running. 19th, wow thats great, cause thats really scary. 20th, Hhaahhaha, wow you read this far, its amazing kids. 21th, the work around my block, outside my block cause global warming. I would say. HAHA! Its a waste of resource and money and its noise pollution, it coulde deafen me. :/ SHUT THE @##% UP.

Wow, I've wrote 21 points there. Good luck cause its long. Its just my random thoughts up in my head, brain, mind. You will hate me cause "its long" HAHAHAHA! Yknow I could write longer. Its like my personnal diary. Guess this is the boriest (if there is such a word, wow) post and boriest blog you've ever EVER seen. While other people's life are not very interesting, but I kept my blog alive by posting my randomest thoughts and long post and not short. :D Cause thats boring. Long cause it kills time. Oh yeah. (: HAHAHA. Im so mean. Noise pollution is even louder than what you hear out of my earpiece. You live here, and wants to study damn badly, you would shout at the contractors. This place is not recommended for Danielle, Khaiwoon, and O's candidates. Just for those who cant take noise, at all. They would suffer from headaches, anger and alot of negative impact. As for me, just annoyance. Cause its stupid work anyway, we dont need a shelter walkway across a block, its pretty much covered. WHO WANTS TO COME TO EACH OTHER'S BLOCK ANYWAY. To the extend, that my floor was vibrating due to the work going on. ANNOYING. I think Tanmin left the red dot already, I just hope she doesnt come back being swined. Goodness, I would continue being your friend if there was a cure for swine. Im too young to die. Im such a bad friend. 22nd point, Im useless. (: I have a pile of homework undone. And Im here posting crap. My neck aches from posting. But im going to continue. If anyone reads this, is this even interesting? HAHAHA, Danielle, I ask you. Cause I THINK you read my blog. At least thats what you told me. You sick and weak. Im hardly sick though. O: Just maybe, hahahaha, constipation or stomache ache or too much fats in my body sickness? No common flu or fever or cough. And hardly sore throat. I may scream or shout, but I dont already. My friensd hates it when i speak loudly. I cut down cause of them. I wasnt quite myself. If Im an accident baby, is that why my parents are so giving towards me? And my brother hates half my guts? I am so weird. Ha, I am a freak for saying am weirdd. This is world is going to end. If that facebook quiz "when do you die?" quiz is miraculously accurate. We're dying. The world's ending. So we rejoice. I wnoder if im in heaven or hell. If there is such a thing as, heaven is full. Hell's empty. Goodness, I will go to hell. ): Lord, Im sorry. Forgive me for my sins. O:Yknow Vivien is getting closer and closer to Juli, one fine day, they're together. I would be, pissed and then I laugh and not talk. AHAHHA! What a stupid way for a reaction. They're together, yknow. HAHAHAH! Wth. HAHA! Not, thats stupid. Julie is just such an Ahole. HAHAHA! And im serious when I say that AHOLE! :D Shes everything im not and people like that. She got the guts that I dont have. She doesnt seem to have the sense of justice? But she got great friends. Thank goodness, Im not her close friend anymore. Hate me, please. Cause Im a bitch. I know you already dislike me. I dont want people to treat me like im somekind of spare tyre. Cause when she left, then you came closer to me and then im like, since when? We're never close. Btw, im speaking in a general term. I hate this world. Cause its fake. Im fake too. Ha, yeah. Im fake. (: I miss the clique I used to be in. Nutified. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Yeah, I was out of it. Thats so stupid of me. If I didnt delete her email oout of anger, and I stilk have her email. I might start talking to her and we might be friends again? She still hates half my guts. I think people idk hates me too. O: I want songs so badly. i gave up on green day cause Nigel said it wasnt nice? My butt aches from sitting on the floor and posting while my laptop is on my sis's bed. And my mind constantly reminds me that i have to jog later and got to hydrate myself. And finally, some peace, or at least we can say. Its quieter. now. Fang gong liao mah? How do you say that in english? Speaking of which, thats one of my chinese homework. I got to record myself. I feel sleepy. I refuse to sleep. :D If tomorrows a new day, why do I seem to do the same thing everyday? Like whats that called? Deja Vu. Yes! That. I did about 20 question for physics. And thats, VERY LITTLE! I've got alot of homework calling me to doodle them. ): WHY?! Im nice I wont. :D HHAHAHA! Danielle is sick. I hope not anyone I know will geet swined.

Tomorrow, would not be the same. Hhaahah, I wont be doing the same old same old. I'll be heading over to Adeline's for our PBL. And wtfreako, we dont know what to do. Hahaha, I hope Alina and Adeline know what to do. Hahahaa. Well, meeting them at Westmall at 12. Lunch at Adeline's place. I do not know how far am I going to run later on! LIKE, OMG. AHHHHH. This is just scary. O.O What if im running 3 km. Die, you wont see me for the next hour! HAHAHA. ): Tsk, Nigel is very nice to me including Keith too! They're quite encouraging. The other time when we ran as four, Keith was encouraging me, Nigel too! Sissy just ran on her own! :P Mean or mean., But I got to run. I ate lots greasy and unhealthy stuff. All cramped in my body and begging me to shed some fats. Well, I hope I can perservere. Keith says as logn as I hydrate before the runs and I wont have stiches. Gave me quite alot of tips. (: THREADMEAL (HOW THE HELL DO YOU SPELL IT!?) WHY CANT YOU WORK! ACCURATELY! ): I'll end the LONG POST. (:

These mistakes are just a part of the ride
and if we choke on the next tongue that we tie
I still feel the same

No comments: