Monday, June 1, 2009

Hah, didnt post for quite some time. (:

Summarise k.

Friday, Hate. HATE HATE HATE friday, i hate them! On a brighter side, I've bought my physics books. (: Its like its so full of themselves. :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ Vien and Juli, this is the day I would never forget HOW ANGRY AND ANNOYED I AM TILL I CRY. You are the blame. (:

Saturday, went shipping with mumzy and sissy! First Mum, we went to Vivo to do some stuff then Chinatown to get my specs fixed, then to Douby to look around and met up with Sis! So yeah, got a nice dress at Dorothy and then off to Vivo for more shopping and was there for dinner and shop more till like about 9 plus then we left to go home. (:

Sunday was more relaxing? OH YEAH. Started watching BOF. hahahahahahaha! :D Cant remember what else I did. I started watching since Sat. All of them left for holidays already. Take Care!

Monday, today. Woke up early just to meet Jing, Tm, Lx for breakfast before collecting our report book. Ate Macs. :D Then later we took a bus down to school and went up to see Mrs Nooh individually to take back our report book cause she have some comments on our results? Yeah, totally got to buck up on my studies. Its rotten veg! Ah, Im going to pig out! HAHAHAHAH. As Mrs Nooh would say, "Dont pig out so much!" HAHAHA. I hope I wont! :D Right, sooooooooooooo went home and continue watching BOF. :D Wahah! Hmm.. HAHAHA! My sis used my acc to talk to Tim gorgor and it was hillarious. (: Hope he could visit us asap. Tsk, my idea to make them made a video and send it over to us and then show it to popo lor! HAHAHAHA. But ah well. For Popo, LOVE. (: Shall stop.

No comments: