Friday, June 12, 2009


Its totally unexpected. (:

Edits: 1121pm

Woke up pretty early for a morning 5.7km run. -.- OMG. Thank goodness my sister learnt here lesson by not running the morning unless its around 7 or so. Hello!? Same time...... We run walk along brickland road and walked back home. Its simply hottt. (: Came home, ate breakfast and then bathed and went Suntec with Keith and Sissy. Took a cab there, cab fare= 20 bucks. Like O.O Cause of the bloody jam. ): But I see my brother buy his xpenzive phone so sad so Im being nice by treating him lunch, 10 dollar lunch k! :D Hehe, then yeah got his Queue number and walked around. Hope my sis would really get that Cannon Powershot Cam! O: Hheeh, Im willing to pay some. ): BUT SHE DOESNT WANT TO SHARE WITH ME. ): She say "use my older one la" My phone better than your camerah la! HAHAH! Haiz, shes not going to buy it. :( Bro got a hard drive, dont know if he is going to share it with Mumzy, Sis and me. O: I dont know.. I WANT TO GET EARPHONES. ): My ears seems to have spikes in it and it SUCKS.

So around 2 plus, Sis and I headed to the Bugis Library. Lots of people. Didnt get table (expected it -.-) But got a chair. Did some homework, (FINISH 2 MATHS PAPER, well sorta) So I got tired of doing my homeowrk and went to look for some books. Hmm, havent been reading. So I read one book and the go another book, and I repeat that cycle affew times. Nothing seems settled. ): Cause I am thinking, I guess I dont have time to read. So yeah. So we left the place 7.05 and took bus 33 to Queens area for dinner with the family, WE'RE HUNGRY PEOPLE. HAHA! Immediately, we sat down, put down our bags and started! :D Heheh.

I GUESS im going to Msia AGAIN with my parents. (: Away from running and homework. I need to sleep now. Btw,

Cmon and follow me! HAHAHAAH! FOLLOW ME and I'll do the same. (;

No comments: