Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Todaay was boringgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg to the MAX.

AYG training for the AYG girls. And NON AYG GIRLS HAVE TO attend their training. Torturous thing to do to us. But it was so fun with student helpers+Teresa and Yijing. Chantal and Tanmin were being funny. ALL OF US WERE. Danielle, wasnt. -.- I FELT THAT WAY. HAHA. School is really such a bore! Ate fish and chips today! Yipee! (: Then like, what else did we do ah? I cant remember. But then liike yeah. Had early recess and then later go back to audi and sat at the back. Tsk, Tanmin la, took MY SPACE. Yijing being fussy. (CAUSE I DISRUPT HER LEG OR WHATEVER SHIT) So got alil annoyed and stayed away from that crowd. So asked Teresa sat with me. I drew on my diary and wrote crap. (: Teresa slept. -.- Then Danielle and her friends came along. Heh, there was no peace. Shit k. No one wants to go for AEM. I wish I could go if my friends were more interested. Think positve positive positive! K, POLY STILL CAN DO. ITS JUNE HOLIDAYS. AND ITS QUITE TIRING. (or at least I thought so!) Well yeah. Then after their stupid training (no offfense. -.-, this is from a POV of a NON AYG girl k) we had normal lessons. VE we went through dont know what reflection. Ok la, did it quite fast. Then later, had Physics. We did practical. O:

Went back home early. Fell down on the way home. :/ Damn embarassing. :| Yeah, again. I ate alot and then slept at 5 till 8. Like shit. 3 hours of nap. How am I going to sleep later. Its already 11. 35pm. HAHA! Maybe i'll sleep at 1 am? Or later. Kay. Moving on. Woke up but didnt eat yet. Cause I slept somemore. HAHAHA! Then have to bathe and then after that went to eat around 9 plus. (FAT OR FATTTTT) Dad cooked curry puff! :D Ate that for dinner and yeah. ATE ALOT OF DINNER. Yep, Fatty (me) helped made the pastry for the puff! Rolled the pastry flat. Hehe. (: Then yeah.

I think right, with the holidays coming right. Like the same old me, I wont enjoy it. Cause it would be boring. It would like Ophe have too much to think to far time. And what I meant is that, I would start hating Teresa. HAHAHAHAHAHA! She always doesnt have time for me or us or whatever. Haiya. Okay. Positive positive positive!! Kay, er. She needs to spend more time with her church friends cause she see us more than she see her church friends. Er, er, er. She works. Er. Er. Yeah. Thats all I can think of. Then I wont enjoy cause it would boring as hell. Rot till I cant rot anymore. Guess I should be studious. Not that no one can go out with me. Just that. No one ask me out. I dont even guess that anyone would, other than Francesca. O: We agreed to go out with each other during the holidays. But its just a plan. :x HAHAHAHA. Four weeks of holidays. Maybe first 2 weeks of the hols would be in a holiday mood, last 2 weeks have to get my head not in the game but in the studying mood. Maybe only. Or rather in all weeks. i might just read. You wouldnt know. I wouldnt know. I need a book. Need a life (as how Teresa would say. ) Well, there are POA lessons tmr. Normal lessons. Mr Lim not coming back anymore after this week. Clara Ang taking over. Why cant they split class? -.- School, recession? HA. I need to plan my holidays. For all the plans, say 5 plans. None will work out. I forgot to sign formsss. Mumzy is asleep already. HAIYA. NVM LA. Parents not going for PTC. So Mrs Nooh will call. Oh, they started the phone relay system, HAHAHA! I think i very fast! :D Heheheheheheh. Cause all replied except for TM. Must call her la. So special. -.- Yeah. OH YEAH. I NEED TO FIND PICTURES OF ME AND MY SIBLINGS WHEN WE'RE YOUNG. (: Just for Gran! Got to remember. Didnt do it today cause I slept, as usual, yknow? Tanmin tried to video-call me but then I didnt pick up cause I was sleeping and instead I replied a message and didnt bother calling her back cause I WNAT TO SLEEP! Is there a post limit? O: Like a limit for a post? Number of words. Word limit. Yes. HAHA! No. I mean no. I think I should go like now. Or something. But noooooo, I am bored and wide awake. :D Maybe Sally would entertain me as im awake. Maybe? I think Im feelign tired. O: OMG. AMAZING RIGHT. HA. HA. HA. I think right, sometimes, I like to keep things to myself. As in, when im sad or whatever, I wont say it to anyone unless nessaccary. :D Heheheheehhee. I should stop being mean, k. Im such a mean girl. Is this nature?? O: See how much thoughts I have in my head when im bored. Its definitely alot more than what you're reading now. If I dont blog, I dont know how some of you guys are going to understand me. Ha. NO MORE SHOWS TO WATCH CURRENTLY. AT LEAST, WHERE IS MY SIMPSONS AND FAMILY GUY?! ): Such a long post. I should give myself a break. Myself cause you guys dont read and im talking to myself right now. Ha. Its so hot that I think my fringe is screwed. ): Bye. Hehehee.

PS. I was HIGH today again! :D I like that, quite alot. I love MoOoDsWiNgs. Cause IM cool Like That. (: HEHe.

Where stars glitter like a 70's disco.


No comments: