Its such a bloody warm weather. HATE IT HATE HATE HATE.
Lets start with the night. Hmm, highlights are,dinner had great food! The youtiao stuffed with cuttle fish paste (orsomething) and roast chicken and baked potatoes (bymydad!) Full like a pig! (: Out for awhile to buy Mayo and send my brother to camp as my sis drove. HAHA! PARKING, "ITS A FAILURE!" HAHA. No la, its not that bad k! But enjoyed the car aircon! Shioooooook. But ah well, then later..OH! Massaged my sister! Woohoo! Earned 10 bucks. Received much much compliments. My next customer was mean and rude! HAHAHA! He tells me what to do! Unappreicative la, KEITH LEE! HAHA.
Afternoon, Mumzy on MC. Ate toasted butter sugar bread when im home. Didnt go library with TANMIN. She wants to go Bukit Merah! HAHAHA. I very much prefer Woodlands Library. (: Yep, 855-ed with Khai, Elayne and Danielle. School was er. Idk. No comments. HAHA! Guess Yijing was annoyed by the fact that I always sit beside 3B. WHATEV, K. Im also fine on my own. :D The start of Founder's Day rehearsal was pretty gross and boring. Firstly, wth with the pictures! :D Its not pleasant. Too boring that I counted the amount of letters on the first slide! But at the end, there was a pleasant singing. HAHA! Oh, went through Chemistry SA too. Shit la! Lost 1 markkkkkkkkkk. TSKTSKTSK. Is that still a B or C!? TSK! Er, we also went through the CIP hours and CCA certificate thing during the first 2 periods. I still have my hahahahahah 4 points. Its quite pathetic. Im inactive. Shit. Oh after that, we had this AEM. Im so going for the Tourism and Management course. Sis said that if I studied Business course right, I still can go for Tourism and Management. But if I just studied T&M, I might not be able to do business or something. SHIT. I FORGOT WHAT SHE SAID. ): Dillema here...
Oh and had maths lessons after AEM. Hmm, from my 49 marks, Mr Ng said her can change mine to 50. Please tell me why, I guess I want to learn my mistakes. Oh, quite, !@$# by the fact that he is giving us NA work. Why dont you just give us sec 2 express work!? I mean like, we're express students yknow. No offense to NA students. (Im sorry, if i offended you.) Treat us as express students. :/ Although, you try building up our foundation, but dont build it up as NA-ly, but by building up our foundation as express students, HAIZ. So be it la. No CHOICE. He is our teacher. He have so many different kind of mindset. He change his mindset from pay attention to those who wants to learn to "Cause my wife look up to me, I want to teach everyone" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, kind of mindset. Haiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ): Sorry, Mr Ng. Urgh. :/
Tomorrow. Boring as hell. Principal's talk about what success la. Whatever she want to talk talk talk talk talk talk. -.- Haiya, then later have normal lessons. So much of post-exam's activities. Cause of O's being pushed forward, we're rushing our syllabus like a crazy monkey. Why?! :/
Right now, Im sweating almost as much as im going for PE. This is so gross. Im sweating so so so so badly k. I put a tissue on my forehead and secure it with a hairband, the next few minutes, its sort of wet. See how bad it is. Global Warming. Its the end of the world. Bye.
Ps/ If you're wondering why like are there afew contradictions in my post? Moodswings. PMS.
Lost in reverie.
No comments:
Post a Comment