Well, spent my sunday with my family over at PS for Lao BeiJing high tea buffet, and after that shopped around. ): Saw great stuff, but too ex. ): Then later, we head to the Singapore Flyer. Bringing my grans around have such great privilege! They must stop the flyer thing for grans so that she could go in and the person pushing her get a free admission! Ooo, right. (: Yep. Then afterwhich had some Gelatos and went home. Had fun at the Singapore flyer, other than my family, there are only 4 other tourist. HAHA! Yep. Saturday, was spent with Vivien for the half the day. We studied at the Woodlands library, and met Jiaxin. Then later, Vien and I studied till about 7 plus then we head to Macs for dinner. We're poor people who cant afford goooood food. Macs is the best deal. Speaking of which, that ass owes me 2.50!! I'll ask her back. Thats about it. (:
TODAY. OH MY GOODNESS. Well, its a good thing. The school is taking careful precautions. At the school gate, there is already teachers asking us if we have our thermometers, I was at first at lost, cause I had my iPod on. So I was like , what? Then I realized temperature taking everyday twice a day. Soooooooo yep. Mrs Nooh didnt come today. Ms Sim and Mrs Lau(sp?) took over. Yep. Swine flu aka H1N1 is quite serious. Almost as similar as SARS, somewhat? So, everybody take care. I might have a cold? So I need to take flu max later on, if not I need to wear a mask tmr. Its. Not good.
ON A BRIGHTER SIDE. Ms Chye or rather Shu Wen? came back to school today. She came back to get some money from 3J and at the same time, visit us too. So, we're all happy. (: We got to meet up with her during the June hols. Exams are nearing. ): Lord, please help me. ): I need to pass my science above 55 which is like MORE THAN 55. I hope I can make it. AH! Omg. ): I need to buck up on my Lit, since I dont have much confidence in my SS paper. ): I hope I understand and know how to apply.
Is this a long post? O: AT LEAST THERE IS PICTURES! :p Its 11.19pm. I dont feel tired yet. Though, I should be sleeping now. I should do abit more revision then I'll hit the bed. Bye. (:
Should I? Would I..? Lets try? This is so :/

No comments:
Post a Comment